Randy Wants To Show You His Snake

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Solid Snake, Aug 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]

For every new writer that would show up, he come in the room put his hand down his pants, pull out his dick, touch himself, then say “I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand…oh you don’t want to shake my hand? You’re big leaguing me? That’s fucked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you wont shake Randy Ortons hand?

So Randy is being accused of of basically whipping out his wiener to new writers as a way of introducing himself.

[​IMG]

RANDY! PUT THAT AWAY! :flair2:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. As funny as it sounds i question why this is being dragged up NOW? What relevance does it have?

3. Isn't that a trend right now? Digging up dirt on people just cause?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Randy Orton is a great guy

5. Yes funny how we love celebs but do a 180 and love watching their fall from grace

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hold his snake for him.

8. He needs some big strong hands to hold his jake the snake [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Surely dragging up this stuff should be punished. The Reddit user has a lot to answer for as does Court for speaking about it. Surely Randy should be the one to bring it up not some fish wife gossiper

10. Well suck me sideways

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. So since he likes showing it to dudes don't be shocked if he comes out as gay in like 20 years:ambrose:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Maybe he just wants them to give him male perspective feedback on the size of it. :idk3:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Yea, they're really GUNNing for their demise. It's like if they could find information from the third generation. They're really being Hardwick about it.

...I'm great at puns.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. :pun:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. You didn't post the actual article, Solid Snake...hang on, were you what Orton was actually trying to show?

WWE statement on alleged sexually inappropriate behavior by Randy Orton | Wrestling News

The specific instance described by the guy claiming this places it around 2005. Assuming it's true, then one has to wonder whether or not this "tradition" of Orton's continues to this day. Unless evidence can be presented or a mass amount of people start crying out "Me too!", Orton will probably receive a slap on the wrist...if he's punished at all.

I'm sure some of his fans would do more than merely shake his hand if he gave out the opportunity more liberally.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. #19 Will, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    I'm not surprised this is the same dude that puts fake poo in women's purses. Shoots fireworks at cars. Likes to smoke weed backstage. Has been caught and gotten away with steroids how many times? I mean if Roman is rude people flip if Orton's rude people jump to his defense because he was entertaining like 10 years ago

18. This. He’s a prissy little bitch who, IMO, could’ve been much bigger than he was if he would’ve gotten his shit together. He had the look, attitude, and skill of a major heel and he fucked it all up by being a complete moron.

He’s obviously not the same guy now, but I bet he has a huge penis!

• Funny Funny x 1