Other Rate Crown Jewel 2019

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Crown Jewel 2019?

• Total voters

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
These madlads actually did it lol, they actually had a women's match. The match quality didn't really matter, the fact that it even happened in the first place is what's important here. Btw, fuck those guys who threw water bottles at them during their entrances.. bad form. The majority of people seemed to be very lovely towards them though, which was great to see and a good sign for the future.

In general, I think this is the first Saudi show that felt more like a PPV rather than just a big ass house show in a Mania-type setting. Strowman/Fury and Lesnar/Cain weren't all that exciting, but the rest was more than fine and the Fiend winning was a pleasant surprise. I think he's the most in-depth character they currently have on the roster, so it's justified in my eyes. Now we can only hope that Rollins will finally take some time off to rejuvenate himself both mentally and physically. They should lock his Twitter while they're at it too

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
I gave it a five and I think I was being generous. Both the Lesnar and Strowman matches were an embarrassment to pro wrestling. The main event had its moments and I can admit I enjoyed the match. I just couldn't really get into much of the show.

However, if WWE does Survivor Series this year like they did the past two years, I am looking forward to what they do with Lesnar and Bray Wyatt.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
I gave it a five and I think I was being generous. Both the Lesnar and Strowman matches were an embarrassment to pro wrestling. The main event had its moments and I can admit I enjoyed the match. I just couldn't really get into much of the show.

However, if WWE does Survivor Series this year like they did the past two years, I am looking forward to what they do with Lesnar and Bray Wyatt.
Fury did well. 1 week of training. Guys 6 foot 9. He did well.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Great show. Great wrestling and overall entertainment.

The fact that the fiend won, too, still surprised me because I expected some bs kind of finish, especially since the fiend is now on Smackdown. But, the match was good and bray won. He’s now the most dominate and fun character in the WWE if you ask me. The HIAC match was utter shit, but this was done very well and kept a good pace.

9/10

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
6/10

Better than I expected it would be.

I have a few things to say:
- Jeffry Fucking Mason Jeffry Fucking Mason damn you for making good rate threads in a period of my life where I can't watch stuff live most of the time. Would have been nice 2 or so months ago.
-A lot of y'all are stupid and still act negative, even after being proved wrong. Ain't nobody got time for that bs
-I like turtles

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
6/10

Better than I expected it would be.

I have a few things to say:
- Jeffry Fucking Mason Jeffry Fucking Mason damn you for making good rate threads in a period of my life where I can't watch stuff live most of the time. Would have been nice 2 or so months ago.
-A lot of y'all are stupid and still act negative, even after being proved wrong. Ain't nobody got time for that bs
-I like turtles
A lot of wrestling fans have gotten use to being let down so therefore even when they get a good show and matches, they don’t give a shit.

Reactions: bullyballmm

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Sounds like a really shitty attitude to have. If they don't give a shit when it's good, then why the fuck bother to watch at all?
Agreed. That’s why I don’t get why people waste time posting about wrestling, watching, etc., if all they’re going to do is bitch. Bitching has a time and place, but not every single thing in the WWE is that bad.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
Agreed. That’s why I don’t get why people waste time posting about wrestling, watching, etc., if all they’re going to do is bitch. Bitching has a time and place, but not every single thing in the WWE is that bad.
Exactly. I feel like it's honestly just become part of this generation's culture in general, and it's sad. Too much negativity in order to be popular or seem important, when really all they're doing is robbing themselves of enjoyment of life. Who gives a shit if you like something that others don't like? People need to quit worrying about other's people's opinions of their opinions, and start just having their own actual opinions again. People would probably be a lot fucking happier

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
Exactly. I feel like it's honestly just become part of this generation's culture in general, and it's sad. Too much negativity in order to be popular or seem important, when really all they're doing is robbing themselves of enjoyment of life. Who gives a shit if you like something that others don't like? People need to quit worrying about other's people's opinions of their opinions, and start just having their own actual opinions again. People would probably be a lot fucking happier
In all honesty, though, if we stopped worrying about others opinions, forums as a whole will cease to exist.

Negativity is a part of pro wrestling as it is honestly a part of every sport and every form of entertainment. We would bored off our collective asses if all we ever did was praise the things we like and not comment on the things we don’t.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
In all honesty, though, if we stopped worrying about others opinions, forums as a whole will cease to exist.

Negativity is a part of pro wrestling as it is honestly a part of every sport and every form of entertainment. We would bored off our collective asses if all we ever did was praise the things we like and not comment on the things we don’t.
I agree with you on this. I'm not talking about negativity in general, im talking about negativity for the sake of pleasing others. Much like how a normally nice kid in school might bully a less popular kid in order to score points with the cool kids. My main point was expressing that I feel people need to start feeling comfortable to share their own opinions again, be it positive or negative, because I feel like a lot of the reasoning behind a lot of opinions that are formed is simply copying the opinions of others. Maybe im wrong, but that's how it seems a lot of times. The part about the negativity was mainly because my frustration with this trend is stronger toward people feeling the need to dislike something than feeling the need to like something.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions