• 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Rate Elimination Chamber 2020 and make sure to leave a message to let us know what you think of the show!

Daniel Bryan vs Drew Gulak

Daniel Bryan won by submission.

United States Championship: Champion Andrade vs Humberto Carrilo

Andrade won by pin fall

Elimination Chamber for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships: Champions Miz and Morrison vs the New Day vs Heavy Machinery vs The Usos vs Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler vs Lucha House Party

Miz and Morrison retained by pin fall

No DQ AJ Styles vs Aleister Black

Black won by pin fall when the Undertaker interrupted and attacked AJ.

Raw Tag Team Champions: Champions the Street Profits vs Seth Rollins and Buddy Murphy

The profits retained by pin fall

Intercontinental Championship Handicap Match: Champion Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayn

Zayn won by pin fall despite not participating in the match at all.

Elimination Chamber For Number One Contender to the Raw Women's Chapionship: Asuka vs Shayna Baszler vs Natayla vs Liv Morgan vs Ruby Riott vs Sarah Logan

Baszler won

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Utter crap. The night started off with a great match between Gulak and Brian. And then it just descended into boring crap. Both EC matches SUCKED. The women's was the main event and was easily the WORST EC match of all time. The IC match was a complete joke.

Shayna is a SHIT wrestler.but at least they could have had her have a good match with Asuka at the end of the the match... they didn't. She beat Asuka fast too. I don't know why anyone likes her and I don't care if everyone disagrees with me. She's boring, she sells terribly and I just sick of this "she's dominating because she is a cage fighter" bullcrap. But still, don't her dominate everyone simply because they want to build her up.

1 star only because Drew Gulak and Daniel Bryan. Everything else was utter crap.

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D

InsaneAlphaBeta

The "Narrow Minded" Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot
Ladies and Gentleman...its now time for!...

cooltext351432900348514.png

Everyones favorite WWEF show where we ask the question! WTF JEFFRY!

Thats right! its that time of day again where our somewhat kinda beloved WWE fangirl Jeffry somehow magicly finds a way to defend WWE NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS!

-Audience Laughter-

This time! we will see how Jeffry can defend Braun Strowman being made IC champion just to lose to SAMI ZAYN!

So how will he defend WWE Bray Wyatting Braun Strowman!? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!

• LOL

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Legend
Underwhelming for sure. Especially compared to last year.

Positives:
- IMO the MVPs of the PPV were Heavy Machinery and Lucha House Party. They provided the best moments of the night. Also, is there a more over babyface right now than Otis?
- DB and Gulak really went hard at each other, Hard way cuts and bruises on both of their faces. It's been a while since I've seen anything like that.

Negatives
- Taker's second horrible chokeslam on AJ. Dude should just stop already.
- Braun losing the IC title so soon after winning it, even though Sami's victory face made me chuckle a bit.
- Have to agree with Killer Orange Cat Killer Orange Cat 's assessment of the "main event", just brutal.

• Agree
Reactions: Killer Orange Cat

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis...
Legend
Liv Morgan's outfit...

That's all I have to say.

Shayna is a SHIT wrestler.but at least they could have had her have a good match with Asuka at the end of the the match... they didn't. She beat Asuka fast too. I don't know why anyone likes her and I don't care if everyone disagrees with me. She's boring, she sells terribly and I just sick of this "she's dominating because she is a cage fighter" bullcrap. But still, don't her dominate everyone simply because they want to build her up.
The entire women's division is a mess...

Here...let a guy who doesn't watch wrestling anymore fix it...

~ Have Shayna win the Rumble & then use the time between the Rumble & Wrestlemania
to "build her up" with some wins on RAW (& SDL if necessary)...Becky vs. Shayna at
Mania however Becky retains because I don't think you can just give Shayna that quick
of a push without harming her career in the long term. Look at Paige for the prime
example of what I'm talking about.
~ Charlotte challenges Rhea Ripley to a Wrestlemania match for her NXT title & Rhea
accepts because every wrestler wants to be on a Wrestlemania card. Rhea retains
because Charlotte does NOT need a title at this point in time...especially an NXT title.
~ The SDL Women get the Elimination Chamber (Lacey, Sonya, Naomi, Carmella, Nikki
Cross & a returning Sasha Banks. Sasha wins a chaotic Chamber match (which sees
interference from Mandy Rose & Alexa Bliss who both come up from beneath the floor
of the structure to help out Sonya & Nikki respectively) & FINALLY turns on Bayley, calling
her a pretender & saying all her loyalty meant nothing because the Boss wants the title &
she is willing to take out anyone to get it. Then Sasha defeats Bayley at Wrestlemania &
holds the title for at least 9 months with several strong title defenses taking place during
that time.
~ Then you also book a 4 Way tag title match at Wrestlemania with Asuka & Kairi defending
against Mandy/Sonya & Dana/Carmella from SDL & Billie/Peyton from RAW. Although I have
heard Nattie & Beth Phoenix will get a spot as will Alexa Piss-Break & Nikki Cross. You either
keep the belts on Asuka/Kairi or finally have Dana Brooke achieve something & put the belts
on her & Carmella (which also moves the belts to SDL).
~ And finally the Women's Battle Royal (which could include the 8 women in the tag title match
depending on its position on the card) which should be won by Dakota Kai (mainly because of
Raquel González) or Liv Morgan who doesn't eliminate anyone & wins simply by surviving.

There...

How does that sound?

Wait...

Why am I even typing this out?

I need to stop thinking about wrestling!

Make it stop!

:hutz:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Legend
Liv Morgan's outfit...

That's all I have to say.

The entire women's division is a mess...

Here...let a guy who doesn't watch wrestling anymore fix it...

~ Have Shayna win the Rumble & then use the time between the Rumble & Wrestlemania
to "build her up" with some wins on RAW (& SDL if necessary)...Becky vs. Shayna at
Mania however Becky retains because I don't think you can just give Shayna that quick
of a push without harming her career in the long term. Look at Paige for the prime
example of what I'm talking about.
~ Charlotte challenges Rhea Ripley to a Wrestlemania match for her NXT title & Rhea
accepts because every wrestler wants to be on a Wrestlemania card. Rhea retains
because Charlotte does NOT need a title at this point in time...especially an NXT title.
~ The SDL Women get the Elimination Chamber (Lacey, Sonya, Naomi, Carmella, Nikki
Cross & a returning Sasha Banks. Sasha wins a chaotic Chamber match (which sees
interference from Mandy Rose & Alexa Bliss who both come up from beneath the floor
of the structure to help out Sonya & Nikki respectively) & FINALLY turns on Bayley, calling
her a pretender & saying all her loyalty meant nothing because the Boss wants the title &
she is willing to take out anyone to get it. Then Sasha defeats Bayley at Wrestlemania &
holds the title for at least 9 months with several strong title defenses taking place during
that time.
~ Then you also book a 4 Way tag title match at Wrestlemania with Asuka & Kairi defending
against Mandy/Sonya & Dana/Carmella from SDL & Billie/Peyton from RAW. Although I have
heard Nattie & Beth Phoenix will get a spot as will Alexa Piss-Break & Nikki Cross. You either
keep the belts on Asuka/Kairi or finally have Dana Brooke achieve something & put the belts
on her & Carmella (which also moves the belts to SDL).
~ And finally the Women's Battle Royal (which could include the 8 women in the tag title match
depending on its position on the card) which should be won by Dakota Kai (mainly because of
Raquel González) or Liv Morgan who doesn't eliminate anyone & wins simply by surviving.

There...

How does that sound?

Wait...

Why am I even typing this out?

I need to stop thinking about wrestling!

Make it stop!

:hutz:
You came (pun intended) for Liv's outfit and stayed for the fantasy booking.

It's in yer blood mate, ya canna get it oot! ......shit, there's no Groundskeeper Willie smiley.

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
This PPV sucked because of one thing. And that was the decision to have Charlotte win the rumble. Cuz she cried to the higher ups about not having any plans even though she is one of the most overbooked woman in history.

Why did they have Charlotte win the rumble? It completely ruined the entire womens division on every show.

Instead of having Shanya Baszler win the rumble you have her win a elimination chamber match against 5 other jobbers because you spent no time building any of them up. This match was a forgone conclusion so fair enough they made Shanya dominate the match. That doesn't make it entertaining though. Becky is now facing a formidable opponent and is being super over confident or is appearing to be. Either way I hope she wins cuz Shanya Baszler doesn't do it for me. Would of been better if she won the rumble.

If Charlotte didn't win the rumble then we would of had a smackdown womens chamber match, which is better on every way possible as it will be a unpredictable and competitive match. Naomi vs sasha vs Lacey vs Brooke vs Carmella vs Alexa. But no Charlotte had to win the rumble cuz she made a fuss and they listened to her.

• LOL

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis...
Legend
This PPV sucked because of one thing. And that was the decision to have Charlotte win the rumble. Cuz she cried to the higher ups about not having any plans even though she is one of the most overbooked woman in history.

Why did they have Charlotte win the rumble? It completely ruined the entire womens division on every show.

Instead of having Shanya Baszler win the rumble you have her win a elimination chamber match against 5 other jobbers because you spent no time building any of them up. This match was a forgone conclusion so fair enough they made Shanya dominate the match. That doesn't make it entertaining though. Becky is now facing a formidable opponent and is being super over confident or is appearing to be. Either way I hope she wins cuz Shanya Baszler doesn't do it for me. Would of been better if she won the rumble.

If Charlotte didn't win the rumble then we would of had a smackdown womens chamber match, which is better on every way possible as it will be a unpredictable and competitive match. Naomi vs sasha vs Lacey vs Brooke vs Carmella vs Alexa. But no Charlotte had to win the rumble cuz she made a fuss and they listened to her.
:epicpalm:

Yes...because I'm sure Charlotte demanded to win the Rumble
& Vince & the entire WWE creative team bowed down & agreed...
because as we know Charlotte has 110% creative control of the
entire women's division.

Blame the company that books the performers...not the performers
themselves.

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
:epicpalm:

Yes...because I'm sure Charlotte demanded to win the Rumble
& Vince & the entire WWE creative team bowed down & agreed...
because as we know Charlotte has 110% creative control of the
entire women's division.

Blame the company that books the performers...not the performers
themselves.
We know for a fact she has voice her concern as a employee in the company. That's on record. She got what she wanted. No hate on her. Fair play sweetheart.

Charlotte is a star. Therefore she has a certain amount of power. She isn't liv Morgan ffs. She was u happy and then she was given the rumble win. Charlotte winning made no sense other then the fact she is Charlotte flair. She 100 percent got what she wanted. Giving her the win just cuz she is a star over what was actually the right thing to do for the sake of story.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

WWEF President & Outlaw Admin
LDW Management
Ladies and Gentleman...its now time for!...

View attachment 16344

Everyones favorite WWEF show where we ask the question! WTF JEFFRY!

Thats right! its that time of day again where our somewhat kinda beloved WWE fangirl Jeffry somehow magicly finds a way to defend WWE NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS!

-Audience Laughter-

This time! we will see how Jeffry can defend Braun Strowman being made IC champion just to lose to SAMI ZAYN!

So how will he defend WWE Bray Wyatting Braun Strowman!? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!
We're Together Forever Jeffry! That's so nice, Insane, it makes me feel so much better that you're finally starting to acknowledge our relationship in public. Even got the rainbow color scheme for the letters and everything, nice touch 😘

Anyway, back to "debating"... First off, I can't defend WWE no matter how bad it gets. Because it doesn't get bad. People who think it gets bad are simply just trying to be a part of the edgy crowd. Trying to fit in with the "cool kids" so to speak. Either that, or it's people not fully comprehending the deep complexities and nuances which make WWE programming the best on television.

Secondly, I don't even have to make the argument about the Braun thing. My Vice President The Reagmaster The Reagmaster (btw for the record, Insane, if you mention someone and want them to see it, you can put a fancy little @ symbol it front of their name :emoji_wink:) went into detail in the chat last night, and I really would just be repeating his sentiments if I was to explain how I feel about it. Sami winning the title is a good move in my opinion.

All in all, great PPV. Continues and adds to many different stories on the Road to Wrestlemania. Matches were all great to excellent. Bryan vs. Gulak kicked ass and then some, as expected, and the rematch at Mania should be even better. Crossfit Buddy continues to always be incredible. Humberto/Andrade will never get old to me, the callbacks and new additions they keep adding to their story, the natural chemistry they have with each other, the whole thing is just great. And the tag Chamber match is probably the best tag match any company has put on PPV in the last few weeks.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Hotshot
Anyway, back to "debating"... First off, I can't defend WWE no matter how bad it gets. Because it doesn't get bad. People who think it gets bad are simply just trying to be a part of the edgy crowd. Trying to fit in with the "cool kids" so to speak. Either that, or it's people not fully comprehending the deep complexities and nuances which make WWE programming the best on television.

D E E P C O M P L E X I T I E S
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh holy shit thats a good one, thats some funny shit right there.

Please give me a example of this, because without one your just talking out of your ass lol

And you forgot one by the way, maybe, just maybe, im not a fan of the current product? ya know its funny i saw this video about people and stuff they like, and its proven that when people want to see something in a good light, the good is ALL THEY SEE, they cant see ANY of the negative stuff, and ya know whats funny? i love AEW but i aint blind to the fact its got fucking issues, you probably cant name one thing wrong with WWE because your practicly in a trance.

Go ahead, make a REAL effort, think of WWE in a unbiased light and try to find something negative, something they could improve. take the blinders off for one moment, get fuckin real and find a issue, because it aint perfect.

If WWE WAS perfect then EVERYONE would love and enjoy it, but guess what? that aint the case, EVERYTHING has its fans and haters, those who like it and those who dont, in every form on every scale, thats the world of art and entertainment.

Secondly, I don't even have to make the argument about the Braun thing. My Vice President The Reagmaster The Reagmaster (btw for the record, Insane, if you mention someone and want them to see it, you can put a fancy little @ symbol it front of their name :emoji_wink:) went into detail in the chat last night, and I really would just be repeating his sentiments if I was to explain how I feel about it. Sami winning the title is a good move in my opinion.
You can put the belt on Sami thats great, but why the fuck should it have been at BRAUNS EXPENSE?! thats the whole point! why make BRAUN champion, someone who has desperately needed a title for ages, someone who should have been champion in SEVERAL circumstances when it got over MULTIPLE TIMES, yet Vince ALWAYS had him lose? WWE has a STACKED FUCKING ROSTER! there is SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE who they could have given the title for the short time, people who have already been reduced so much people have forgotten about, it aint like it will hurt them much more then they already have been.

But no, of all people, they pick Braun, they are Bray Wyatting him, and id be fucking shocked if you even get the CEEP COMPLEXITYS that come with such a title. But i shall explain it anyway, it means hes never gonna be anything more then a mid card talent nobody believes in because he never wisn the big one, he always fails in the end. YOU CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS LOSES< THATS WHY BRAY WENT FROM BEING SUPER OVER TO FUCKING NOTHING...And to top it all off it took a entire character refresh just to HEAL him.

So please, explain to me how out of EVERY OTHER FUCKING OPTION THEY HAD...Braun was the best one? please explain how that was the right call and that they couldnt have done anything else?

The Reagmaster

Guardian of Light, Ryan Satin of WWEF
Legend
You can put the belt on Sami thats great, but why the fuck should it have been at BRAUNS EXPENSE?! thats the whole point! why make BRAUN champion, someone who has desperately needed a title for ages, someone who should have been champion in SEVERAL circumstances when it got over MULTIPLE TIMES, yet Vince ALWAYS had him lose? WWE has a STACKED FUCKING ROSTER! there is SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE who they could have given the title for the short time, people who have already been reduced so much people have forgotten about, it aint like it will hurt them much more then they already have been.

But no, of all people, they pick Braun, they are Bray Wyatting him, and id be fucking shocked if you even get the CEEP COMPLEXITYS that come with such a title. But i shall explain it anyway, it means hes never gonna be anything more then a mid card talent nobody believes in because he never wisn the big one, he always fails in the end. YOU CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS LOSES< THATS WHY BRAY WENT FROM BEING SUPER OVER TO FUCKING NOTHING...And to top it all off it took a entire character refresh just to HEAL him.

So please, explain to me how out of EVERY OTHER FUCKING OPTION THEY HAD...Braun was the best one? please explain how that was the right call and that they couldnt have done anything else?
Answer this for me. You say that Braun has desperately needed a title for ages. Explain that point to me. Explain why Braun NEEDED a belt.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Hotshot
Answer this for me. You say that Braun has desperately needed a title for ages. Explain that point to me. Explain why Braun NEEDED a belt.
I mean you were me not too long ago, you should know this :P lol

In all seriousness here is my response.

Maybe Braun doesnt need a title, infact yeah lets go with your view on this, Braun doesnt need a title.

So it begs the question, why put it on him in the first place? if Braun doesnt need the belt, and he isnt gonna keep it for a solid run, why waste your time putting a belt on him? still makes no sense.

And for alot of people being champion means something, it elavates people to a higher status, when Braun was over the final thing to set him off into space would have been defeating Lesnar or whoever the champion was, but he lost, and lost, and lost. And when you never win the big one nobody believes in you, the ONLY thing he has going for him is hes a big guy, thats the only reason people think he can win, because besides being big he always loses the big matches, the important ones.

They are Bray Wyatting him.

When people get over, fans want the belt on them, so yes, Braun should have been made champion but they never did. Now they make him champion (there was a significant pop when he won) and they did that just to get the belt on Sami when they had COUNTLESS other starts to put the belt on.

Weither he needed it or not, any way you swing this, its stupid.

The Reagmaster

Guardian of Light, Ryan Satin of WWEF
Legend
I mean you were me not too long ago, you should know this :P lol

In all seriousness here is my response.

Maybe Braun doesnt need a title, infact yeah lets go with your view on this, Braun doesnt need a title.

So it begs the question, why put it on him in the first place? if Braun doesnt need the belt, and he isnt gonna keep it for a solid run, why waste your time putting a belt on him? still makes no sense.
Because they needed a transitional guy. Let's look at this way, they needed a way to get the belt off Nakamura and onto Sami Zayn. I think we can agree that Shinsuke giving the belt to Zayn would have been the worst decision they could have made, it would have killed Nakamuras entire thing. So we needed a transitional guy. If we're not using Braun, let's look for someone else. Reigns is busy with Corbin, Bryan is in the program with Gulak, Kofi is very needed in the tag division and nobody else is really built up so the best bet would probably be Mustafa Ali. You can't have Ali vs Zayn (as much as I would like to see it) because as Fox said in the chamber ld, Zayn hasn't wrestled for months and his character is that of a coward so Sami would not challenge Ali without a advantage. Hence the handicap match but that wouldn't make sense because why would the cruiserweight want to take on three people? Or even two? Ali wouldn't accept that match because he knows that he wouldn't have faired well. The storyline doesn't make sense. Meanwhile Braun Strowman can totally take on three people, it's Braun. To the point that most people were predicting Braun to win the match.

And for alot of people being champion means something, it elavates people to a higher status, when Braun was over the final thing to set him off into space would have been defeating Lesnar or whoever the champion was, but he lost, and lost, and lost. And when you never win the big one nobody believes in you, the ONLY thing he has going for him is hes a big guy, thats the only reason people think he can win, because besides being big he always loses the big matches, the important ones.

They are Bray Wyatting him.

When people get over, fans want the belt on them, so yes, Braun should have been made champion but they never did. Now they make him champion (there was a significant pop when he won) and they did that just to get the belt on Sami when they had COUNTLESS other starts to put the belt on.

Weither he needed it or not, any way you swing this, its stupid.
I spent way too long on the first half of this so I'm just gonna bring up the example of King Kong Bundy who never won a championship in WWE yet was always a major threat and move on.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Please give me a example of this, because without one your just talking out of your ass lol
Orton/Edge current storyline. Everything involving the Fiend. There's 2 so...

Go ahead, make a REAL effort, think of WWE in a unbiased light and try to find something negative, something they could improve. take the blinders off for one moment, get fuckin real and find a issue, because it aint perfect.
Charlotte Flair and Finn Balor.

Also even the best things have room for improvement because there is no such thing as perfection, it is merely a concept that can only be chased but never achieved. Someone or something can never be perfect, objectively or subjectively.

Also, very big thanks to Reag for stepping in during my brief absence to handle this once again very closely to how I would. Couldn't ask for a better Vice President

Reactions: The Reagmaster

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
When people get over, fans want the belt on them, so yes, Braun should have been made champion but they never did.
So in your opinion based on what you're saying here and in the past, wrestling matches and titles should be won not by what fits the story that the media/art creator is trying to tell, but rather by popularity, right? And no one should ever lose because the second they do fans can never believe in them again, but also they shouldn't have guys beating random jobbers because winning squash matches means nothing right? Well shit, let's just have every match ever go to a draw then, and fans can vote on the WWE app for their favorite in each match to determine who wins. That sounds like the perfect solution to fix all the problems you have with wrestling, no?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Hotshot
The Reagmaster The Reagmaster Friend i will get to you in just a moment bud, something VERY IMPORTANT came up! and i must address it below lol

Even the best things have room for improvement because there is no such thing as perfection, it is merely a concept that can only be chased but never achieved. Someone or something can never be perfect, objectively or subjectively.
Kay, hold that post for me for one moment, i gotta find somethin real quick..

AHA! Here it is! now re read what you just said above right there.

You read it? good, now read your own words below.

All episodes of WWE programming are perfect. This one was just less perfect than others
So, by your own words, WWE isnt actually perfect and has aspects that could be improved? despite previously saying its perfect?

So in your opinion based on what you're saying here and in the past, wrestling matches and titles should be won not by what fits the story that the media/art creator is trying to tell, but rather by popularity, right? And no one should ever lose because the second they do fans can never believe in them again, but also they shouldn't have guys beating random jobbers because winning squash matches means nothing right? Well shit, let's just have every match ever go to a draw then, and fans can vote on the WWE app for their favorite in each match to determine who wins. That sounds like the perfect solution to fix all the problems you have with wrestling, no?
Context.....Context is important, and its something you should think about.

Do not for one second act like WWE havent changed storylines mid story, was going one direction but switched for various reasons. Its not crazy to think maybe, if a star is really hot with the crowd and fans, selling tons of merch, that maybe just MAYBE, putting him over big time by him winning the title would be a good fucking idea.

Just look at Daniel Bryan, he wasnt originally gonna be the guy, but the fans got behind him and WWE changed course, give credit where its due, hell if i can do it you sure as hell can, espacially for WWE. And Bryan wasnt the only time WWE called an audible because someone was over.

And again for the love of all that is sacred im not saying people should win ALL THE TIME, im just saying they should not LOSE ALL THE TIME, look at humberto! does he put on good matches? sure does, does the crowd care? no! because all he did was lose! he didnt even beat Karl Anderson! the WWE casual audience die out on these people quick if they lose too much becuase WWE trained people for many years to know that jobbers lose all the time, so if Humberto just loses alot, the mindset is there, and guess what? when he comes out its so quiet you can hear someone caugh, im exaggerateing but you get the picture.

My entire point with the Braun thing, is there was plenty of different ways to get the belt on Sami without sacrificeing Braun, plenty of ways and of all the ways they did, they did the one that sacrifices Braun, who has lost every significant match hes ever had, he finally wins the title, got a good pop, fans are happy hes finally won, and they take it away. And if the arguement is that Braun shouldnt even be champion, then why put it on him in the first place? simple, you dont.

Last edited:

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
The Reagmaster The Reagmaster Friend i will get to you in just a moment bud, something VERY IMPORTANT came up! and i must address it below lol

Kay, hold that post for me for one moment, i gotta find somethin real quick..

AHA! Here it is! now re read what you just said above right there.

You read it? good, now read your own words below.

So, by your own words, WWE isnt actually perfect and has aspects that could be improved? despite previously saying its perfect?
Smh I miss InsaneBetaAlpha.

Now it's your turn to read what I said. Perfect is a concept, but can still be used as a commonly understood word or phrase. Instead of oh my god are atheists supposed to say oh my nothing? No. It's like when I'm at work and someone asks the price and it's 9.87 but I tell them it's 10 bucks. Simpler and close enough. And i already said that literally everything and everyone is capable of improvement, hence the nullification of perfect existence in the first place

• LOL
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

or Log in using

Latest Discussions