• 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Guardian of Light. The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Legend
Now it's your turn to read what I said. Perfect is a concept, but can still be used as a commonly understood word or phrase. Instead of oh my god are atheists supposed to say oh my nothing? No. It's like when I'm at work and someone asks the price and it's 9.87 but I tell them it's 10 bucks. Simpler and close enough. And i already said that literally everything and everyone is capable of improvement, hence the nullification of perfect existence in the first place

You just said nothing can be perfect, there is no such thing as perfection, its a concept, its something that can be chased but not achieved, and i brought up you literately saying WWE is perfect, a thing you said is impossible, WWE cant be perfect because like you said, perfection cant be achieved, so you cant call them perfect if perfect doesnt exist. Which you just said.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
You just said nothing can be perfect, there is no such thing as perfection, its a concept, its something that can be chased but not achieved, and i brought up you literately saying WWE is perfect, a thing you said is impossible, WWE cant be perfect because like you said, perfection cant be achieved, so you cant call them perfect if perfect doesnt exist. Which you just said.

Now it's your turn to read what I said. Perfect is a concept, but can still be used as a commonly understood word or phrase. Instead of oh my god are atheists supposed to say oh my nothing? No. It's like when I'm at work and someone asks the price and it's 9.87 but I tell them it's 10 bucks. Simpler and close enough. And i already said that literally everything and everyone is capable of improvement, hence the nullification of perfect existence in the first place

InsaneAlphaBeta

Legend
I like how your doing everything but admitting the very thing you literately admitted in the first place lol.

Ya know, just reposting your old arguement doesnt actually help you win said debate, also i appreciate your vagueness, instead of just giving a straight answer. Even if that would be way simpler.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
I like how your doing everything but admitting the very thing you literately admitted in the first place lol.

Ya know, just reposting your old arguement doesnt actually help you win said debate, also i appreciate your vagueness, instead of just giving a straight answer. Even if that would be way simpler.
*you're

I reposted my old argument because I figured you didn't read it, considering literally everything you're questioning in your counter is already answered in there. I'm not sure which part is confusing. You can be aware that perfection is impossible and still call something perfect even knowing it's not actually perfect, because it's a commonly used and accepted phrase. Again, much like the oh my god or i swear to god example. An atheist, in their belief, understands god to be an impossible concept, but they are both commonly accepted phrases whose meanings are well understood but don't necessarily reflect the beliefs of the person saying them. WWE is not perfect and will never be perfect based on definition. I can still say it's perfect because it's close enough and everyone understands the actual definition of perfect.

The real question here is why you're so obsessed with everything that I say to the point that you not only remember, but bring up a single sentence I wrote probably like a month or two ago in order to start an argument? I'm not running for US President, I'm debating pro wrassling on the internet for funzies. It's not that serious bro. In the words of Elsa: "Let it go."

InsaneAlphaBeta

Legend
The real question here is why you're so obsessed with everything that I say to the point that you not only remember, but bring up a single sentence I wrote probably like a month or two ago in order to start an argument? I'm not running for US President, I'm debating pro wrassling on the internet for funzies. It's not that serious bro. In the words of Elsa: "Let it go."
Because we were robbed of fued of the year! we were not even nominated! this unjust crime must be resolved!

Grievous 3D

Displaced...
Legend
HA!

BALLS!

I dunno , guys. Maybe WWE thinks Charlotte is as good as her dad. Despite his faith in her, she is not.
Not yet anyway.

😜

Also...I don't know how anyone can declare a pay per view "Good" when the audience begins
leaving during the main event. I mean generally if a show/concert/movie/play/live event is
"Good" the live audience will stay till its actually finished.

Also I don't think its fair to blame the live audience for a show/concert/movie/play/live event
being poor. I mean its the WWE's job to entertain its audience & give them a reason to get
invested in said show...not the audiences job to "prop up" the show with their behavior.

Just my two cents...

Not that anyone gives a fuck what I think...and you shouldn't because I don't watch wrestling
anymore.

Seriously though...Liv Morgan looked AMAZING...or at least she did in the stills & clips I saw
on r/WrestleWithThePlot.

:bodallas:

Reactions: Carnage Carlson

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
HA!

BALLS!

Not yet anyway.

😜

Also...I don't know how anyone can declare a pay per view "Good" when the audience begins
leaving during the main event. I mean generally if a show/concert/movie/play/live event is
"Good" the live audience will stay till its actually finished.

Also I don't think its fair to blame the live audience for a show/concert/movie/play/live event
being poor. I mean its the WWE's job to entertain its audience & give them a reason to get
invested in said show...not the audiences job to "prop up" the show with their behavior.

Just my two cents...

Not that anyone gives a fuck what I think...and you shouldn't because I don't watch wrestling
anymore.

Seriously though...Liv Morgan looked AMAZING...or at least she did in the stills & clips I saw
on r/WrestleWithThePlot.

:bodallas:
Liv Morgan always looks amazing

• Agree
Reactions: Grievous 3D

or Log in using