Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
1589161129454.png

Rate MITB 2020 and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

Cesaro vs. Jeff Hardy

Hard won by pinfall

Smackdown Tag Team Championships: Champions
The New Day vs. Forgotten Sons vs. Lucha House Party vs. The Miz and Morrison

New Day retained by pin fall

Bobby Lashley vs. R-Truth

The match was originally MVP vs R-Truth but Lashley took MVP's place and won by pin fall.

Smackdown Women's Championship: Champion Bayley vs. Tamina

Bayley retained by pin fall

WWE Universal Championship: Champion Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt

Braun retained by pin fall

WWE Championship: Champion Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins

Drew retained by pin fall and the two shook hands

Women's MITB Ladder Match

Winner Asuska

Men's MITB Ladder Match

Winner Otis

Yes, you read that correctly.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
I am quite happy with the unexpected ending. I just wonder if they are going to go with Otis on this, and make some fun attempted cash ins... or screw it up by having him challenged by someone like Corbin and lose the briefcase. Even if Otis does not win the championship, I would like to see him cash in.

Reactions: [email protected]

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
Carmella & Sasha's Outfits...

That is all.
Yhhh Carmellas outfit was definitely the most noteworthy thing on the show.

I thought Drew vs Seth was a fantastic match. Exactly what a world title singles match should be at a big show. Really like how they building up Drew. Class stuff from wwe there.

The money in the bank match tho. I found it entertaining. But im not sure of i can say it was any good. So much stupid stuff happened that didn't make any sense. The whole thing Over produced and the shoehorned cameos were unnecessary.

Otis winning was surprising. I know vince loves him but really? Otis is gonna be a world champion. That is worse then Jinder Mahal winning the title.

I am quite happy with the unexpected ending. I just wonder if they are going to go with Otis on this, and make some fun attempted cash ins... or screw it up by having him challenged by someone like Corbin and lose the briefcase. Even if Otis does not win the championship, I would like to see him cash in.
I think the last few mens mitb winners have been botched so much that it would of been nice if they put the briefcase on AJ or Bryan. I think that could almost guarantee a well received cash in.

Im not sure making the mitb a comedy angle is a good idea.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
sacrifices had to be made. Rey and Aleister will be missed dearly, but they had to fall in order for Otis to rise. RIP my dudes

• LOL
Reactions: Brockster

Brockster

Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Legend
3/10

Most of the regular matches were okay but nothing special came out of any of them, the MITB matches were a bit too lame and cringe for me. I expected something better out of this, something more realistic or creative, this was just a mess all over the place but oh well. Really disappointing PPV overall. I'm glad Asuka won because she deserves it and she was my original pick for the MITB female win and I am also happy for Otis winning, I'm okay with him getting a push because he's a great character and a good wrestler for his size. I heard he will cash in for the tag team championships with his partner but I don't know if that's really what is going to happen.

Kairi HoHo

Wildheart
Legend
Well I just finished MITB moments ago and I do have alot of questions going forward. I was happy to see what we got with Rollins vs McIntyre let's run that back again. Truly a breathe of fresh air to see talent shaking hands, wished we got more of that. McIntyre is looking to be a great choice as WWE Universal Champion I don't know who is gonna stop that man now. I like commend WWE for giving us their own DDT inspired Show, because God knows when you want to take it to the Streets, or Offices, or Woods, DDT does it the best. I don't know how you can rate the MITB Matches going on at the same time, because in terms of Wrestling it was terrible, but in terms of Entertainment it was fucking great. So many great Moments throughout especially a Food Fight, but I do wonder if the decision of Otis winning was the smart one.

I love Chris Farley to death and the reincarnation of him in Otis feels right to say, but do we honestly think Otis is beating someone like Strowman or Wyatt? Could Otis use it to get the Tag Titles with Otis? I mean The New Day are Tag Champs right now and unless a Heel team wins them I don't see them winning it anytime soon if they go that route. So I wonder what is the plan with that going forward, and with that shocker I'm shocked as well Asuka winning it on the ladies side. I think I had Nia or Shayna winning, but clearly Asuka outsmarted them all and that wasn't hard to do with people like Dana involved in this. Asuka ink it beats Becky probably even tonight and we will see where it goes from there. I'm happy for her, let us get Kairi vs Asuka finally if possible please..pretty please.

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
So...

Looks Around...

Does anyone else think Otis will "gift" his MITB briefcase to Mandy allowing her to cash in on Bayley?

Just an idea...throwing it out there.
not a bad idea at all. Could get round the fact Otis just isn't main event worthy.

You could tell a wicked story there. I still do not believe Mandy would be in a relationship with Otis because she genuinely likes him. She is in the relationship to improve her own career.

• Agree

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
Although the circumstances were quite strange, I was very happy to see Otis get the win. He got the girl, and he got the contract. Things are looking up for him. I was disappointed to see Asuka win. I'm not a fan of her. I really liked seeing two people get thrown off the roof. And I liked when Daniel/AJ ended up in Vince's office. I thought that was a nice touch. Just in general, we're seeing a very different product right now without there being fans at these events. The WWE is doing lots of crazy shit right now to try and keep things interesting.