Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
1570715953616.png

Rate NXT and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

NXT Cruiserweight Championship: Champion Drew Gulak vs Lio Rush

Rush pinned Gulak to win the championship

Rhea Ripley vs Aaliyah

Ripley won by submission

Breezango vs the Forgotten Sons

Forgotten Sons won by pin fall

Cameron Grimes vs Boa

Grimes quickly defeated Boa, who was then attacked by Killian Dane. Dane promised total destruction.

Roderick Strong vs Isaiah Scott

Strong won by submission

Dakota Kai vs Bianca Belair

Belair won by pin fall

Walter vs Kushida

Walter won by pin fall

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
Drew Gulak vs Lio Rush... I think it's a shame that WWE introduced Lio as a douchebag fascinated with Bobby Lashley's ass when he has this kind of in-ring talent... man that was a great match! Awesome spots throughout and a good finish. Congrats, Lio!

Rhea Ripley vs Aliyah.. WOW! Rhea Ripley is fucking insane! (Yes, this is the first time I've seen her so shush!) She is definitely the right choice to face Baszler.. I'm impressed... and she's actually very attractive as well.

Breezango vs Forgotten Sons.. Breezango had the dumbest entrance ever,, Forgotten Sons seem interesting.. can they be the ones to take out Undisputed ERA? I highly doubt it.. but this was an ok match.

Cameron Grimes vs Boa.. boring squash match.. Killian Dain is cool but this whole thing was a waste of time.

Roderick Strong vs Isaiah "Swerve" Scott... good match, several good spots but once again Roderick looks weak by winning because of outside interference. But that's been Undisputed ERA's thing I guess... nothing new here as they still hold all the gold.

Dakota Kai vs Bianca Belair... Belair is interesting... this was just an ok match... Belair isn't ready for Baszler as she's already proven once before.. I hope we get Ripley vs Belair so Ripley can beat her and be #1 contender.

WALTER vs Kushida... This was one hell of a match... awesome spots throughout that earned well deserved "This is Awesome" chants... great way to end the show. Kushida is awesome and I love his Back to the Future gimmick.. I wish I had gotten into this sooner... I feel like I've missed so much good wrestling.

Show overall gets a 7/10.. very good but definitely had a couple dull spots.

Reactions: Seto-san

or Log in using