• 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arrow

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Legend
I am glad Black is champion, one for a personal reason and the other because he is a good/great wrestler. Adam Cole being North American Champion is great as well because I was a fan of his in the indies and now WWE because the guy is a good/great wrestler.

UK Championship isn't even a real Championship, lol.
Tell that to the "Bruiserweight" hahaha.

• LOL
Reactions: Seto-san

Seto-san

President of DAOKO Stan Club
Legend
Tell that to the "Bruiserweight" hahaha.
My problem with the UK Championship is that it is never defended and just seems like a useless title if no one else is going to win it. I mean WWF/E had the European Championship and it was won by numerous people who weren't from Europe so if WWE is like only UK wrestlers can hold the UK Championship that is kind of dumb to me.

Arrow

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Legend
My problem with the UK Championship is that it is never defended and just seems like a useless title if no one else is going to win it. I mean WWF/E had the European Championship and it was won by numerous people who weren't from Europe so if WWE is like only UK wrestlers can hold the UK Championship that is kind of dumb to me.
I've heard WWE is coming out with a TV show for the UK division. Whether it's pre recorded for the season or not, idk. The title defenses have been shitty so far though.

• Cheers!
Reactions: Seto-san

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Well, when/if they ever do that UK show, the Championship will probably remain exclusive to the wrestlers in that division but at the moment the UK Championship isn't exclusively competed by those from the UK. Rodrick Strong had a title opportunity for it a few months back on some episode of NXT for some reason (I don't know the context, I just saw someone mention that it happened when it did and decided I like Dunne & Strong enough to check it out [it was a decent match iirc]).

Seto-san

President of DAOKO Stan Club
Legend
Well, when/if they ever do that UK show, the Championship will probably remain exclusive to the wrestlers in that division but at the moment the UK Championship isn't exclusively competed by those from the UK. Rodrick Strong had a title opportunity for it a few months back on some episode of NXT for some reason (I don't know the context, I just saw someone mention that it happened when it did and decided I like Dunne & Strong enough to check it out [it was a decent match iirc]).
Yeah, but that just seems dumb to me.

or Log in using