• 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
Fatal Four-way to determine who will face Shayna H.
Ugh...

Well they weren't going to book a heel vs. heel feud...

:idk3:

He did it on purpose to be funny but failed.
Oh shit...

Well I laughed...so I guess I failed to?

tbf, you rage quiting after one of your favorites losing wouldn't be hard to understand. a lot of people do it
You could just "Quit" normally...

Like when reading a book & you're half way through
it & you just decide it isn't worth your time to finish.

I've done that.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

I Bless the Reigns
LDW Management
Are Raymond noodles better than Ramen noodles?
Of course they are. Everybody loves Raymond

Fatal Four-way to determine who will face Shayna H.

You do realize it was a joke, right? I mean, Jesus fuck I feel like I have to explain my jokes now. Yes, I did see the North American title and thought it was very good.
You do realize that I realized it was a joke, and thanks to this realization I realized it would be fitting to also reply with a joke, which I also realized would be a perfect opportunity to mention that the title match was great because I realized I forgot to touch on that one in my original post. Unfortunately, Robert Gibson still does not have both realize.

Seto-san

President of DAOKO Stan Club
Legend
You do realize that I realized it was a joke, and thanks to this realization I realized it would be fitting to also reply with a joke, which I also realized would be a perfect opportunity to mention that the title match was great because I realized I forgot to touch on that one in my original post. Unfortunately, Robert Gibson still does not have both realize.
K

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
Of course they are. Everybody loves Raymond
I always liked Raymond's wife more...

So hopefully Candice can win and stay champion longer than a month or two
Wait...Candice won?! Really...

Ugh...

Pass...

Seto-san

President of DAOKO Stan Club
Legend
Wait...Candice won?! Really...Ugh...Pass...
Yeah, she did. So I am assuming they will rehash the same story they did with her husband, Johnny. Either way it should be somewhat interesting.
Nah man, fuck that noise. Let Dakota Skye... I mean Kai... be the one to dethrone Shayna.
Honestly, I would love that, but I really don't see it happening. I just really want anyone, but Shayna H to have to the belt.
One day Seth, I sincerely hope to be on the level of friendship where you actually joke back and forth with me instead of always just blowing me off with a K
Well...I got nothing to say.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
Can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but for whatever it's worth, Machine Head gets my vote for band to play KOTH2 out of the ones you listed
*Adds one vote for Machine Head to be the "House" band for A Red Day In HeaVen*

Man...that would be tough to pick just 5 songs...

I was actually thinking of going with Mushroomhead
of all bands...but again...that's still a year away.

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
Why does Candice look like a 50 year old who is fit enough to pass for 30 if it wasn't for the fact that her hair style and makeup give the jig up?
Ouch!

The "Claws are Out" so to speak.

I've always thought Candice looks like the "Alexa Bliss from an alternate universe"

You know...a face character who can actually wrestle...which is the opposite of Bliss.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Ouch!

The "Claws are Out" so to speak.

I've always thought Candice looks like the "Alexa Bliss from an alternate universe"

You know...a face character who can actually wrestle...which is the opposite of Bliss.
Yeah she is like a taller, older looking Alexa now that you mention it

They can pull off the "Don't speak to me or my daughter ever again" look

• LOL
Reactions: Grievous 3D

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Are you here to educate us retards?

No...

I'm never letting this go.
This must be some wrestligforum.com fucktard

THIS IS THE GREATEST FORUM ON THE WHOLE GOD DAMN INTERNET! #FACTS
I’m speaking the language of facts and these kind of morons can disagree as much as they want

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Ok I was able to only watch the second half of the show, so since the main event matches happened at the start of the show, I assume it was even better than the second half.

What I did see in the second half was ok. Dunne was a beast but his opponent was forgettable. Felt like Rush/Lorcan went on too long and Lorcan needs to stop being a goof in and out of the ring, he has the look of a tough guy but I don't buy him being tough. The main event was ok but I would have preferred if we got a proper match instead of a big brawl to end the show. We just had Smackdown end with destruction

I would give it a 6/10 based on the second half alone but since the first half was probably an 8/10 I will say the first live NXT was a 7/10

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Rising Star
I watched the first match but havent gotten around to the rest of the show, but i assume it was great.

Admittedly im mainly making this post for testing purposes, seeing if the thread i made The Wednesday Night War remaisn above this thread despite there being a new post (Basicly seeing if this thread bumps it down, in which case ima have to use plan B)

(Update, well the thread was bumped down, meaning as the weeks go by it will eventually be gone....plan B it is then lol)

or Log in using