Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
1581896404614.png

Rate NXT Takeover Portland and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

NXT North American Championship: Champion Keith Lee vs Dominik Dijakovic

Keith Lee retained by pin fall

Street Fight: Dakota Kai vs Tegan Nox

Kai won due to outside interference leading to a pin fall

Finn Balor vs Johnny Gargano

Balor won by pin fall

NXT Women's Championship: Champion Rhea Ripley vs Biance Belair

Ripley retained by pin fall.

After the match, Charlotte Flair attacked both women and told Ripley they would meet at Wrestlemania

NXT Tag Team Championship: Champions the Undisputed Era vs the Broserweights

the Broserweights won the title by pin fall

NXT Championship: Champion Adam Cole vs Tomasso Ciampa

Adam Cole retained by pin fall

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
The show was riding a perfect score until a few things happened in the main event that mildly soured it a little bit. However, the ultimate ending of the match was able to bring it back up to a 10 for me. This was a good show. Every single match was enjoyable. Most of them were great, with the women's title match being the worst match on the card. But even so, it was an enjoyable match with some great moments.

This is how a wrestling show should be done and I see it hard for anyone to put on a better one.

Had a very fun time watching this with Amigo Seto Amigo Seto in the chat. Anyone who wasn't there totally missed out.

Reactions: Amigo Seto

Kairi HoHo

Wildheart
Legend
Yeah the only Match wasn't really into was Balor vs Gargano. Don't get me wrong it was a solid Match, but nothing for me to want to see it back. I think Balor in the end winning it was stupid to me, considering that he's the Heel in this. Gargano was out to get his respect from Balor and losing in the end to me really doesn't help his cause of anything he said before and going forward when it comes to I'm the Face of NXT that you left. I think the problem that happened for me at least, is Lee vs Dijakovic and Kai vs Nox being so fucking strong during their Matches, the Bar was too high and they didn't meet it for me. Gargano turning Heel okay I get it and this is the second time they did this and I understand the callback from Chicago, but do we really need more Gargano vs Ciampa? I can say the turning of both guys now vs before is interesting, but I wonder if a feud between them two again will hold my interest long term.

Amigo Seto

The Fastest Gun
Legend
Overall it was a solid show, but I had to give it an 8/10 due to the interference in Kai's and Nox's match and Johnny randomly turning heel, I suppose, and costing Ciampa the match. The best spot of the entire PPV though was Dominic doing a Solo Spanish Fly from the top rope.

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
So Charlotte has turned down a big money main event match against Becky Lynch the biggest star in the company, to face the far less prestigious nxt champion rookie Ripley. Makes no sense. Can we apply logic to wrestling just a little bit?

• Agree
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
Just got finished watching it, I apologize for not being in the chat last night and watching it live, I had something come up that I needed to take care of.

Top to bottom a near flawless show. Especially Poppy (and her outfit) xD. I can't pick a moment. I can't pick a match. Minus the Charlotte Flair bullshit, that was 3 hours of nonstop storytelling and wrestling perfection. If any show this year manages to top that one, I may die of shock and sheer enjoyment.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis...
Legend
Looks around for a Second...

Ugh...

While I have not watched ANY wrestling in months...
I have to say I'm glad both Rhea Ripley & Dakota Kai
had wins at this latest TakeOver show.

or Log in using