Spoiler Rate Raw 10/8/2018

Discussion in 'RAW' started by Solid Snake, Oct 8, 2018.

?
  1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. cats > RAW

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. I didn't watch/10

Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens
    Winner: Bobby Lashley

Ronda Rousey and The Bella Twins vs. The Riott Squad
    Winners: Ronda Rousey and The Bella Twins

Finn Balor and Bayley vs. Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox
    Winners: Finn Balor and Bayley

World Cup Global Battle Royal
    Winner: The Conquistador

Ember Moon vs. Nia Jax
    Winner by Count Out: Ember Moon

The Ascension vs. Bobby Roode and Chad Gable
    Winners: Bobby Roode and Chad Gable

The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre
    Winners: Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre

Also, DX is officially back and the senior center couldn't be happier.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Does anyone "REALLY" watch WWE anymore? Lol

:emoji_grin:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Congrats, Shawn, you sold your soul for that Saudi money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. pretty eventful Raw, you had the whole Kurt Angle thing in the battle royal, the Bobby/Owens double turn (if it actually did turn Owens face) which was executed perfectly and Dean Ambrose "walking out" on the shield, even though it's probably just a plot device to build off of the Shield's bond. Drew also looked incredible tonight, they're really behind him and protect him as well as they can.

But then there were obviously things that people saw coming from a mile away, such as HBK coming out of retirement and the Bellas turning on Ronda.
    I just hope they don't make Ronda look like the idiot in this feud for believing that the Bellas wouldn't turn on her. Because I can already tell they're leaning towards that "Why oh why?I can't believe they turned on me, we were such good friends" crap. It makes her look dumb and overly emotional even though everyone else in the crowd could have warned her about it 2 months in advance. Take a page out of Sami Zayn's book when Owens turned on him and go "actually, I should have seen this whole thing coming" and work off of that instead

5. Only 2 good segments

Corbin's battle royal

Owen's and Lashley match.. Owen's needs knee surgery so it was a good way to write him off television.. and a great way to turn Lashley heel..

Very little interest me on RAW, but a lot happened, so I'll be generous and give it 4/10

6. Some stupid things happening tonight.

What was with the Lashley/Owens double turn? Came out of nowhere. Why did the Bellas turn heel here and not at Super Showdown? What the fuck was that Corbin segment? Sure seeing Kurt back was great, but did we have to go throught that long promo where Corbin introduced all the jobbers before the match started? Why did Dean walk out now after The Shield was successful at Super Showdown, Seth & Roman sacrificed themselves both in Australia and tonight on RAW, and he was the one who failed and took the pinfall loss to McIntyre?

Oh and that opening was atrocious. They even have the audacity to use D-Gen X as a nostalgia factor to get people hyped about the tag match in Saudi Arabia, but nobody in the crowd cared what HHH/HBK had to say and some even booed, and I don't blame them. Why are they giving us a D-Gen X promo package when we all know what it is and the fact that they had nothing to do with the feud with the Brothers of Destruction - they were the enemies of Vince McMahon.

My favourtie thing of the night was watching Drake Maverick step over Gable and that Ascension dude and then stand in between AoP and hold up their arms.

7. Me neither although I planned on it. Instead I got like 12 hours of sleep. It was probably more entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. If this show was two hours then it would probably be the best Raw of the year. Loads of eventful and important shit happened.

Yeah this needs to be explained. Maybe it's a ruse cuz it makes no sense for Dean to turn on them. Ambrose going undercover maybe or just stupid booking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Even though the Bella beat down on Ronda was obvious and not entertaining, I do think its a great chance for character development for Ronda. Be less trusting of people and be more of a badass. You are not here to make friends, you are here to make money. Ronda is going to kill the bellas and hopefully her character will become alot more fitting to her nickname of the baddest girl on the planet.

Also I think they have a chance to tell a good story with the Bellas turn. Everybody is hating on them alot recently. So they can play off that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Raw could be 7 hours long and WWE can still get away with it because even with their laziness they have power over the fans; the fans will continue to watch what the wwe serves and
    that's just sad. Until fans stop attending; stop watching; stop buying; the raw brand will continue to be ugly and make money at the same time; laziness is wwe's way of being stubborn.

RAW ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

• Like Like x 1
  11. This show actually looks good on paper

12. HA!

Hey...I has a joke...

What do Yoshi & Alexa Bliss have in common?

They both became extremely popular by letting
    an important person ride them.

HA!

• Funny Funny x 2