Spoiler Rate Raw 5/14/2018

Discussion in 'RAW' started by Jacob Fox, May 14, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. 0/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5/10

33.3%
  7. 6/10

50.0%
  8. 7/10

16.7%
  9. 8/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 9/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. 10/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey everyone, I am posting this a little early but since Raw was taped, the results are complete so don't open the spoiler if you don't want it spoiled!

Rate tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Opening

Roman Reigns came out and demanded a match with Jinder Mahal. Angle came out and told Reigns that was not going to happen. He told Roman that Mahal would get to a chance to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match tonight but Roman wasn't getting any more chances at the title. Roman left and got into a fight with Mahal, beating him from the back all the way to the stage.

Intercontinental Championship: Champion Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens

Seth Rollins won by pin fall

Backstage

NIa Jax challenged Ronda Rousey to a championship match at Money in the Bank and after initially thinking she didn't deserve a title shot, Ronda accepted.

MITB Qualifying Match: Bobby Roode vs Baron Corbin vs No Way Jose

Bobby Roode won by pin fall

Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas vs Breezango

Axel and Dallas won by pin fall

Natalya, Sasha Banks and Ember Moon vs the Riott Squad

Natalya made Morgan tap out to the sharpshooter

Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs the Bar

Hardy and Wyatt won by pin fall

Dolph Ziggler and Drew Mcintyre vs Finn Balor and Braun Strowman

Dolph and Drew won by pin fall

MITB Qualifying Match: Kevin Owens vs Elias and Bobby Lashley

KO replaced Jinder Mahal and won the match by pin fall. After the match, KO, Zayn and Elias been down Lashley until Roman and Rollins came and saved him.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Seth v Kevin was the best match of the night. Roman attacking Jinder was cool, and everything else was decent. I'll give it a 5/10 easy.

3. Honestly the show was solid. Quite the best I've seen on RAW in a good amount of time. Didn't care for the Sasha match. Didn't care for Bayley match. Didn't care for the persistent promos with Nia, Charlotte, and Rousey.

Other than that, rest was good. I knocked 3 points because of that, so 7/10

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roman Reigns has gotta stop starting off RAW with these terrible segments, unless you have a clear direction for this guy, enough already.

Owens and Rollins was a great match. Not much to say really, except this match should've started RAW.

Bobby Roode qualify's for Money in the Bank.. Cool, i guess.

Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel was surprisingly one of the most over acts of the night. I guess they're getting a minor push.

6 women tag with 6 boring competitors who have nothing interesting going on.. I switched over to the NHL playoffs.. Next!

Revival still treated as enhancement talent. Hardy and Bray are becoming an entertaining tag team.

Alexa Bliss is winning Money in the Bank and taking back what's rightfully her's.

Ziggler and McIntyre vs. Strowman and Balor was an interesting match... Balor takes the fall, got no problem with that.

Kevin Owens is headed to MITB, Sami Zayn screws over Lashley as expected.. Looking forward to the Zayn/Lashley and his sisters segment next week.

The crowd sucked this week, decent show overall.. 6/10

• Like Like x 1
  5. :pun::yes::yes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. B-Team out of Ten.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. So does this finally make raw the "B Show"?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Wasn't the story going into Mania, that Braun didn't want or need a tag partner? Since then he seems to love being in tag teams.

Really? Can't imagine them sitting on their hands.

9. They were for most of the show, except during a few matches they were chanting random shit.

10. Ah well I've only watched the youtube clips. So I probably have misconceptions. What random shit?

They chanted "Corbin's going bald" in the tune of footballs going home. So that's pretty great.

11. Yes, some of their chants are creative.. The crowd just sounded incredibly dead at certain points, like when Bayley made her entrance, you could hear a pin drop it was so silent. It was like that with a lot of people.. The crowd just did not give a shit about this show, a lot of Football chants, along with the wave.

12. They sang the A team theme, so imma gonna give em a pass. The crowd loved the B team.

The B team has more character development then most of the roster.

13. Ugh...

~ The fact Ronda Rousey's first 1 on 1 match will be against Nia Jax
    & for the RAW women's title is IMO a HUGE mistake...this match has
    the potential to be an absolute train wreck...
    ~ The fact a "face" like Bayley was booked in a triple threat match
    against 2 allied heels makes IMO no sense...
    ~ I don't know if any other wrestler in WWE history had their potential
    destroyed quicker than Bayley...
    ~ The idea of Alexa Bliss winning the MitB briefcase makes me
    feel sick. IMO she shouldn't even be in the match...
    ~ The fact that Ruby Riott & Sasha Banks may miss out on the MitB
    match also makes me feel sick...
    ~ I'm glad Rollins is still winning...

I'm Done...

• Like Like x 1