SPOILER! Rate Raw 6/3/2019

Rate Raw

  • 0/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
59,327
23,148
3,283
35,460.99
Reading through some of the replies to WWE's Twitter account, I would say they are blowing it big time. A lot of people are not happy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brockamura

Ovaldinho

OvalDoesBanter
Legend
8,745
1,824
958
113.74
I think RAW (and honestly SD from last week was the worst SD in a long time) is also suffering from having the job of building to the Saudi show. No excuses though, just lazy booking. Case in point is Lucha House Party supposedly having a 6-man tag match. Say in a alternate universe where Lars doesn't exist, who in the hell are the 3 men coming out to face LHP?? Who??

It's all well and good that WWE continue to insult the intelligence of their older viewers, but once AEW TV switches on, they simply won't have that luxury anymore.
 
  • Applause
Reactions: Brockamura

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
5,428
3,144
813
8,374.03
I only watched like the first half and it was horrible...

1 out of 10 just for the Firefly segment. That evil Vince McMahon muppet was great I have to admit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snowman

The Sheik

The Architect
Hotshot
1,873
1,978
508
3,897.80
What is wrong with these guys? They need to fix the show.. They have so many problems, many talent are unhappy and they're not doing shit about it.

This Wild Card rule that makes no sense, creating another meaningless title is not fixing the problem.

It looks like they don't give a shit, but I think they're confused and not sure what to do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brockamura

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
651
661
288
487.17
RAW (and WWE as a whole) have been through some dark times but this has got to be the worst of them all. Granted, there are a few bright spots here and there, not all is horrible, but when 95% of the shows absolutely suck, there is only so much the remaining 5% can salvage...
 

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The IIconics
32,604
13,522
2,728
4,537.29
I love how 3 straight weeks of bait and switch lead to Brock promising to cash in at Not Dominion/DoN/Takeover this Friday. So now I know nothing's going to happen on that show too. Cool!
 

Log in

or Log in using