Spoiler Rate Raw 9/10/2018

Discussion in 'RAW' started by Seth, Sep 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. 0/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1/10

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 2/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 6/10

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  8. 7/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 8/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 9/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. 10/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Leave a college grade essay on tonight's or this morning's showing of Raw and as always please include what you liked or hated or both.

Nikki Bella vs Ruby Riott: Nikki Bella

AoP vs Jobbers: AoP

DoW vs B-Team: DoW

Kevin Owens vs Tyler Breeze: Kevin Owens

Chad Gable and Bobby Roode vs The Ascension: Chad Gable and Bobby Roode

Natalya and Ronda Rousey vs Mickie James and Alexa Bliss: Natalya and Ronda Rousey

Finn Balor vs Elias: Finn Balor

2. Braun and Roman stuff was cool.

McIntyre and Ziggler are still annoying as fuck. Same with the Bella Twins

Alexa Bliss continues to prove she is the best heel in the business and she is able to wrestle.

No Bayley or Sasha, that's always a positive.

Mick Foley's segment with Elias is good. Elias is always fantastic in these segments.

Triple H segment sucked. Same shit all the time with him with these boring 10 minute promos.. Thankfully he's not around much anymore.

Average show 6.5/10

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. :disapprove:

Ruby should have stayed in NXT...as should have Ember.

How was this match?

Ronda didn't have to sell for the annoying ventriloquist doll did she?

Did the ventriloquist doll have a 15 minute, pointless, repetitive BLAH, BLAH, BLAH promo?

You know...the promos all her fans praise her for but I couldn't give a shit about.

:emoji_laughing:

Seriously Dude...stop it.

The Ventriloquist Doll is awful in the ring.

How was this match? It sounds good on paper...

Hey...at least the Bellas are something to look at.

McIntyre should have the Plank of Wood's spot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #4 Redboy123@, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Watched that match. The only good bits were Ronda beating people up. Alexa is just able to do the bare minimum of the WWE style. She doesn't botch so that's good.

It was like every other Elias match. Mediocre. Balor winning was good. Too bad they ruined he's gladiator character arc to get Roman over.

This show was just average. Owens had a good promo, Ronda doing judo throws is entertaining and the Shield stuff is ok.

What was bad?...nothing. Everything was just ok. The police stuff was weird tho. Do not involve the law in WWE as it just points out how illogical the world is.

There wasn't any great wrestling on this show so I have to give it a 5/10.

...Wait this was the go home show?

5. Both of those matches were meh.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. RAW is MEH

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Considering it was supposed to be the go home show for Hell in a Cell, this was God awful/10.....

- So they announced Renee Young now taking the job at the commentary booth permanently which apparently means no more Jonathan Coachman. I'm pretty sure the timing is no coincidence but, hey, congrats to Renee....

- Nikki Bella goes over Ruby Riot. Yes, great way to build new stars....

- Show opens with Braun and co in the ring whilst a bunch of heels surround the ring around them. Amongst others, KO because of course he's now best friends with Braun. Everything that happened up until a few weks ago between those two, well, never happened...

- It's Hell in a Cell season so of course Mick Foley is in the house. Oh, and they made him special guest referee for the main event cause...why not?

- I'm sorry but I find it a bit hard to believe when watching Ronda trying to sell for Alexa Bliss....

- Upon his return, Dean Ambrose didn't utter a single word for the first three weeks, adding some mystery to his character and keeping us speculating as to what he may be up to. We even considered a heel turn based up his body language and all , yet last night and out of the blue we went back to comedic wacky Ambrose. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty funny and I admitI lol'ed but so much for the mystique and/or the mystery behind his character...

- Don't foget to vote for RAW as "Show of the Year" for 2018. :facepalm1:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I feel sick just reading that...

Just imagine how bad this HIAC rematch could be...

10 minutes of Alexa Bliss dominating Ronda Rousey...

Oh God...I'm going to vomit!

9. #9 Grievous II, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Hey...if it isn't NXT then the new stars have no chance...

But Alex...that would be continuity and the WWE
    main roster doesn't give one flying fuck about that.

You know this.

• Like Like x 1
  10. He talked last week or a couple weeks ago before his match with Jinder on Raw.

Not really best friends. You wouldn't see KO go anywhere near Strowman he was just outside the ring. Plus why would Owens oppose Braun? He knows it is a bad idea, so why would he deny the chance of being on Braun's side in the war. KO isn't dumb.

11. True, but that was badass Dean Ambrose, which I feel added to the mystique and mystery, if you will, as supposed to the comedy last night.

Not that I completely disagree - I definetly see your point - but Braun literally put him through shit, threw him off the top of a cage, power slammed him on the floor whilst KO tried to sctew him out of the briefcase. Granted, I can understant the "if you can't beat them, join them" aspect of it but, I don't know, perhaps I'd accept it easier if, say, KO just explained it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2018 ---
    Yeah, tell me about it......:psycho:

• Like Like x 2