Spoiler Rate Smackdown 7/10/2018

Discussion in 'SmackDown' started by Seth, Jul 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. 1/10

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 2/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6/10

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. 7/10

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. 8/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 9/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Post a comment about what you liked or hated.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles: AJ Styles

Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev vs AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy: Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev

Asuka vs James Ellsworth: Asuka

Sin Cara vs Andrade Almas: Andrade Almas

The New Day and Team Hell No vs Sanity and The Bulgdeon Brothers: The New Day and Team Hell No

2. What a waste.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yes WWE lately is...oh you meant that one match...oh...oh...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ....Well Sanity's fucked.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Asuka in WWE is nothing, but a waste to tell the truth. Who cares though, right?

Yeah, they are just being wasted, but that is the motto for WWE.

Change waste to dumpster fire or shit and you would be right on the money.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. No, the point was that I didn't get to finish my statement lol. So the choice of insulting words never came up but great point. :emoji_grin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Man, that rematch between Undisputed Era and British Strong Style is going to rule. Can't wait! Gotta enjoy them before the main roster takes over!

• Like Like x 2
  8. I mean hopefully Tyler Bate, Kyle O Reilly, Bobby and Strong will be brought up to the A-Show 205 Live. Dunne, Cole & Trent are screwed though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Everything was enjoyable, but nothing "big" came out of that ep. Then again I am probably expecting too much from a pre-PPV show. 6/10

• Like Like x 1
  10. SANITY lose because they have a shit gimmick and their characters have been portrayed so poorly on the main roster. People who haven't watched NXT don't know wtf these guys are supposed to be. SANITY defeating established and over teams is a bad idea.

That Sin Cara match was dope.

11. Alot of what Team Hell No does is very cringe but oddly enough it works in their we favor. It is also the first time, in a very long time me, that Kane has had any sort of value. Sooo, bravo.

• Like Like x 1