Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
1586190172717.png

Rate Wrestlemania and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show! Sorry this is a little late due to my food poisoning, but answering is mandatory!

Night One

Cesaro vs Drew Gulak

Cesaro won by pin fall

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: Chapions the Kabuki Warriors vs Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss

Nikki and Alexa won and became the new champions

Elias vs King Corbin

Elias won by pin fall

Raw Women's Championship: Champion Becky Lynch vs Shayna Baszler

Lynch retained by pin fall

WWE IC Match: Champion Sami Zayn vs Daniel Bryan

Zayn retained by pin fall

Triple Threat Ladder Match for Smackdown Tag Championship: Champion John Morrison vs Kof Kingston and Jimmy Uso

Morrison won to retain the belts

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins

Rollins won by pin fall after first losing the match. KO then made it a no DQ match

Universal Championship Match: Champion Goldberg vs Braun Strowman

Strowman won the championship by pin fall

Boneyard Match: AJ Styles vs the Undertaker

Taker won by burying AJ

Night Two

Liv Morgan vs Natalya

Morgan won by pin fall

NXT Women's Championship: Champion Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair

Flair won the title by submission

Aleister Black vs Bobby Lashley

Black won by pin fall

Otis vs Dolph Ziggler

Otis won by pin fall and got to kiss Mandy Rose after.

Last Man Standing Match: Edge vs Randy Orton

Edge defeated Orton

Raw Tag Team Championship: Champions the Street Profits vs Angel Garza and Austin Theory

The profits retained by pin fall

Fatal Fiveway Elimination for Smackdown Women's Championship: Champion Bayley vs Lacey Evans vs Naomi vs Sasha Banks vs Tamina

Bayley retained

Firefly Funhouse Match: The Fiend Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Wyatt defeated Cena

WWE Championship: Champion Brock Lesnar vs Drew McIntyre

Drew defeated Brock to become the new champion

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
There are definitely moments that are worth watching. The two world title matches were weird. Both were like two minutes or three minutes. Drew and Brock did nothing but finishers.

Undertaker and AJ made the nights in my opinion.

• Applause

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
I feel like they made the best out of this situation and had 2 pretty good shows ngl. Going into this I was very skeptical, because I thought it was gonna be super awkward but I thoroughly enjoyed both nights. I honestly hope they keep the 2-night format because it was way easier to watch it that way. There were a lot of moments where I really wanted to hear a crowd to pop but it is what it is.

Highlights of both nights obviously include the Boneyard match, Owens/Rollins, the triple threat ladder match, Otis getting down and dirty, Edge crying, the Firefly Fun House match and Drew winning the WWE title. Speaking of which, even though both world title matches were basically just 2K14 matches with unlimited finishers, the right people got to go over clean as a whistle and that's all I really wanted from both matches.
A small thing I also appreciated was how they booked the whole Smackdown women's title match. Many people expected Sasha to turn on Bayley here but I quite enjoyed how they played around it and seem to be doing more of a slow burn with this one. They don't do that enough as it is.

I'm giving it a 7/10. There wasn't anything tremendously bad on here, some matches were a bit lackluster but that's about the worst I can say about it really

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
There are definitely moments that are worth watching. The two world title matches were weird. Both were like two minutes or three minutes. Drew and Brock did nothing but finishers.

Undertaker and AJ made the nights in my opinion.
AJ vs Taker was surprisingly good.

...Could've been better with a couple of nonPG spots or surprises added in but still worth watching by far. Was hoping for a Kane cameo.

PG barrier is also what held Orton/Edge back but that match was also one of the only worthwhile matches for WM36.

Vince however wouldn't have had a WrestleMania without Taker this year. Needs to make new stars.

FIEND vs Cena had me intrigued through the whole thing... not really a match but the rating of WM36 kind of depends how they play it out. If it leads to nothing or a simple 1,2,3 win at SummerSlam than it's garbage

...but if it leads to something more with heel Cena it was AMAZING & very INNOVATIVE!

CHARLOTTE FLAIR impressed the living fck out of me.

Literally everything else needs to be fast forwarded through. Goldberg vs Strowman was stupid & absolutely ridiculous. It should've been Fiend vs Goldberg or Drew vs Goldberg vs Brock for both belts

This gets maybe a 5 for a WrestleMania, all things considered

Last edited:

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
AJ vs Taker was surprisingly good...

...Could've been better with a couple of nonPG spots added in but still worth watching. WM36 would've tanked without it.

PG barrier also held Orton/Edge back but that match was also 1 of the only worthwhile matches

Vince wouldn't have had a WrestleMania without Taker this year. Needs to make new stars.

FIEND vs Cena had me through the whole
thing... really depends how they play it out. If it leads to nothing or a simple 1,2,3 win at SummerSlam than it's garbage

...but if it leads to something more with heel Cena it was AMAZING & INNOVATIVE!

CHARLOTTE FLAIR impressed the living fck out of me.

Literally everything else needs to be fast forwarded through

Maybe 5 for a WrestleMania, all things considered
I heard both tag champion matches were also pretty good. It's always fun to read your opinion regardless thanks bro.

Last edited:
  • Cheers!

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
I heard both triple threat tags were also pretty good. It's always fun to read your opinion regardless thanks bro.

I mean they were alright in the same fashion that Zayn vs Bryan was alright.

It was like an okay match for RAW or SD. I mean as much as I hate to say it, those 2 guys didn't deliver a WM worthy match. It's not that they did anything wrong in the match or that it wasn't good it just was a simple match. Some of it most likely wasn't either guy's fault, time constraints, Vince's stupid ideas, demands ect

But with the exception of Taker/AJ, everything on night one to me was blown away by a girls match on night two. I never enjoy girl's matches & I don't usually advocate for them because even the best girl's match can usually be out done by the guys. Call me sexist or what have you IDGAF but I was thoroughly impressed with Charlotte Flair. Ripley was very good as well.

I would've loved if The Undertaker threw AJ into the grave & then behind Taker the barn doors just explode into huge red flames & there's masked Kane with his arms up in the air leading to a showdown of them trying to kill each other, Taker fighting off him & then AJ.

Man even before Kane they could've had the old demented Mankind make a short cameo somewhere in the middle as well.

Have all the poor soul's that The Undertaker has ever stolen come back to haunt him which is where I thought they were heading when I seen all those hooded guys come at him.

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing something like that be the demise of The UnderTaker eventually in the future...

Just a produced shot of Kane, Mankind ect all dragging him down underground to heII & then he's gone forever

Brockster

Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Legend
4/10...

and I really believe this could have been one of the best Wrestlemania ever if it was in a stadium with the crowd and better matchmaking... but that wasn't the case. They did a very good job under the circumstances but at the same time they fucked up a lot of matches and made some talents look stupid. I had low expectation and it was actually what I expected, not a total failure but not a great Wrestlemania at all.

Suplex Idol

Master of the Suplex
Legend
I honestly can't give this a rating beside the Boneyard match nothing was really worth watching. Also, the fact that Rhea lost to Charlotte was/is beyond fucking dumb on all accounts and the Firefly Funhouse Match was just the same shit everyone has said about Cena on any Wrestling forum ever as well it wasn't even a match just a bunch of dipshitted memes. Anyways, doesn't matter to me as WWE broke me with this Wrestlemania.

• Agree
Reactions: Doxo and Brockster

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis...
Legend
Okay...

Shayna's Disappointment...
Alexa's Horseshit...
Bayley's Boring...
Becky's Cringe...
Sasha's Failure...
Kairi's Shame...
Lacey's Ass...
Liv's Outfit...
&
Charlotte's Tits...

And that is all I have to say on the matter.

I swear I only come here out of spite these days.

:stfu:

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

The "Narrow Minded" Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot
Im about to embrace my old game reviewer person to review this Wrestlemania, only by embracing that part can i find the words to accurately describe my thoughts lol.

So....here is my review of Wrestlemania 36.

This years Wrestlemania from the very start had along of things not quite going its way. With Covid 19 sweeping the world and changing our very way of life as we know it, WWE, or rather Vince made the call to keep the show going despite all the circumstances and possibilitys of things going wrong.

The question then becomes can WWE find a way to make this Wrestlemania truly feel like the showcase, of the immortals.

To Set The Tone...

From the very beginning, the feeling in the room is vastly different, with no grand stage and not a single fan anywhere in sight besides the ceiling, the whole atmosphere of the event was definately off-putting, however, as the first matches began it certainly made for a unique feeling. Without thousands of screaming fans, the interactiosn of the superstars felt more personal and more raw, with each hit sounding 10 times harder then it normaly would, trash talk back and forth. It certainly gave the matches a special kind of feeling. Though ultimatly not enough of one to save them. Most of the matches despite the added immersive feeling ultimately fell flat under the pressure, with only a few matches that truly stood out over the 2 day event.

Most matches were exactly what youd expect from Raw or Smackdown, simple and a bit formulaic, certainly nothing that screamed "Wrestlemania" by any stretch of the imagination which is truly a shame, with a pre taped show one would imagine that, with so much freedom and time these superstars could go above and beyond. But sadly, they didnt go above what they normaly do on any given Monday or Friday.

Add to that the unsatisfying finishes, like Becky beating Shayna who debuted on the main roster in dominating fashion, only to come up short. Its a terrible waste of talent espacially when Beckys title reign has ran its course and by now, its time for something new. Though that message clearly wasnt heard loudly enough as Charlotte defeated Rhea, in what is the most predictable match outcome of the entire night, Charlotte always winning is never fun, because she is Charlotte. And not much more needs to be said. Even Jeffry doesnt like charlotte, and we all know that, is saying something.

Then ofcourse if that wasnt bad enough, both the WWE and Universal title matches we basicly the same exact match, only different people, bad guy hits his finisher a few times, then the babyface hits theirs a few times and gets the win. And yet somehow the Drew vs Brock match was better, even if it wa sonly slightly.

And ofcourse the Edge VS Orton Last Man Standing match, a match that seemingly went on forever, it became hard to remain interested the longer it went on, and it went on for such a long time, that it might still be going on to this very day.

A Light In The Darkness...

While Wrestlemania 36 certainly had its issues, there were some matches that made the experience memorable. The Boneyard match between The Undertaker and AJ Styles was nothing short of fantastic, from the excellent storytelling, the perfect visuals, the return of the American Badass, and so much more. The match was gripping and got your attention, the production quality was second to none and fit the deadman perfectly, Even Gallows and Anderson added to the whole experience.

It was easily the best match of the night, and shows that with their backs against the wall, sometimes WWE still has what it takes to put on one hell of a match.

Luckily it wasnt the only well done match. The Funhouse Match between Bray Wyatt and John Cena was also really good. While not as grand as the Boneyard match it still had its moments, a deep dive into both superstars past made for some compelling moments, fun references to inside jokes like the Vince puppet saying "This Is Good Shit" which Jon Moxley talked about on Talk is Jericho. It was refreshing to see both superstars re-enact their past incarnations. It was a clever nod to the past and did its job well. it wasnt trying to be the spectical that was The Boneyard Match and it didnt need to be, it had a job and it did it well.

What Remains..

When future generations look back at this years Wrestlemania, they will probably be very confused, wondering what went wrong and why it went the way it did, and while most of Wrestlemania failed to deliver, it did get some parts right. If this Wrestlemania is remembered for anything besides the Boneyard match, it will be remembered as a showcase for why the fans are so important to Wrestling, their impact cannot be understated and they play an equal role in this universe. And hopefully by this time next year, things return to normal, because without the fans. Wrestlemania, just isnt Wrestlemania.

4/10

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I feel like they made the best out of this situation and had 2 pretty good shows ngl. Going into this I was very skeptical, because I thought it was gonna be super awkward but I thoroughly enjoyed both nights. I honestly hope they keep the 2-night format because it was way easier to watch it that way. There were a lot of moments where I really wanted to hear a crowd to pop but it is what it is.

Highlights of both nights obviously include the Boneyard match, Owens/Rollins, the triple threat ladder match, Otis getting down and dirty, Edge crying, the Firefly Fun House match and Drew winning the WWE title. Speaking of which, even though both world title matches were basically just 2K14 matches with unlimited finishers, the right people got to go over clean as a whistle and that's all I really wanted from both matches.
A small thing I also appreciated was how they booked the whole Smackdown women's title match. Many people expected Sasha to turn on Bayley here but I quite enjoyed how they played around it and seem to be doing more of a slow burn with this one. They don't do that enough as it is.

I'm giving it a 7/10. There wasn't anything tremendously bad on here, some matches were a bit lackluster but that's about the worst I can say about it really
This. The highlights and different things they did at this mania is what made it neat to watch.

Seth and KO - killed it. Solid fun match to watch, nice twist with Rollins trying to leave and then getting baited back in to lose. Nice spot by KO with the elbow drop off the sign. It was good, better than I thought it would be.

Ladder match - although not perfect or super innovative, I thought it was fun to watch. Good spots, nice win for Morrison, and liked it.

Boneyard match - very skeptical of this bs, and although it was more like a movie kind of match, I enjoyed it. It was a nice change of pace. Felt like a real kind of find, and something like you’d see in an action movie. It was well done. I think AJ losing was stupid, but I figured he would.

Edge and Orton - nice sneak attack by Orton. Match was brutal and seemed real. I liked the build and how the match was done. Fun to watch and glad edge won.

Cena and Fiend - awesome match. Truly unique and just.... something that fit brays character perfectly. It looked back and history and had Cena make the mistake he didn’t at WrestleMania 30, it was like bray was truly getting to him this time. The flashbacks were hilarious and the finish was great. I loved it all. Different can be good.

outside of this, not too much good to say about the rest of the show. But the above made me give it an 8 out of 10. I enjoyed the different things they did this time and that’s why it gets a high score for me. A lot of wrestling fans Bitch about WWE not willing to try different things and they did with 2 huge matches - boneyard and funhouse match - and people still seem to be bitching. Oh well.

• Disagree

Monster2E

Jobber
Jobber
Hi guys, new to the app. I think wrestlemania 36 could be better, Edge v Randy, was SSSSOOOOOOO long, but I'm happy Edge got to leave on his own terms, but if I were in the crowd, I probably would NOT be one of those fans chanting you still got it. Sorry for Roman, but WWE made the right decision leaving him due to Coronavirus and he has leukemia,but I knew Braun and Goldberg was going to be so quick, 4 spears and 4 power slams is all you need to win a match, happy for Braun but disappointed with the match. I was shouting for the Monday Night Messiah in his match against Kevin Owens, was not at all what I expected, actually quite shocked A.O.P. or Murphy did not make an appearance but Seth should have won but cool match. Charlotte v Ripley I really thought Rhea would retain but cool that Flair finally got another championship for the family. Where is Andrade, they should take that championship off him, first drugs and now an injury take the championship off him already. Sami v Bryan, no, just no, terrible, absolute waste of time. Street profits v Theory and Angel (with Z. Vega) also a waste of time. John v Kofi v Uso loved it so much great match but how it was won, not so much but good show. Taker v aj I would like to say he is way to old, but when WM36 Pt2 was finished wwe 24 the last ride told me that taker loves the wwe universe, after every he fixes whatever injury he gets, couple of months later he works out, fights and gets injured again, fair play to him but him but he really has to leave, sorry but it's true. Bayley v Banks v Lacey v Naomi v Tamina, wtf happened there really thought Bayley would lose the championship but I'm really angry with the result. Nikki and Bliss v kabuki WARRIORS, R.I.P. headphone users, too much screaming. John Cena v thee Fiend, pure genius, bit cringy but I liked the idea.

seabs

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger
Legend
I enjoyed both of the cinematic matches, hoped for more out of Brock and Drew but given Brock's medical history I understand why it was short.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions