Featured Spoiler WWE Network Special Rate WWE Blood Money 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Solid Snake, Nov 2, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. 10/10

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. 9/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6/10

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. 5/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 3/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  10. 1/10

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  11. I Didn't Watch/10

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. #1 Solid Snake, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    I know the show isn't done yet. Just doing this now cause I got thangs to do. :tough:

Results:
    Shinsuke Nakamura (c) def. Rusev
    Rey Mysterio def. Randy Orton to advance to the Semifinals of the World Cup Tournament
    The Miz def. Jeff Hardy to advance to the Semifinals of the World Cup Tournament
    Seth Rollins def. Bobby Lashley to advance to the Semifinals of the World Cup Tournament
    Dolph Ziggler def. Kurt Angle to advance to the Semifinals of the World Cup Tournament
    The Bar (c) def. The New Day
    The Miz def. Rey Myserio to advance to the Finals of the World Cup Tournament
    Dolph Ziggler def. Seth Rollins to advance to the Finals of the World Cup Tournament
    AJ Styles (c) def. Samoa Joe
    Brock Lesnar (c) def. Braun Strowman
    Shane McMahon wins World Cup LAWLZ (ffs WWE)
    DX won the right to leave the senior center every morning for discount McDonald's breakfast
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Truer words have never been typed

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I put that there cause I had to put in the results but I now know I should have left it. Well, at least my cat is happy. He thinks he is champ again.

4. Okay so I updated the results, the last match is happening now. Senior Center vs Senior Center Halloween Edition.
    I will probably forget to put the results of the match up but I'm just going to assume Vince comes out and wins it.

Share your thoughts and vote after the show is over or just post cat memes, I really don't care.
    Feel free to share your thoughts on the results if you didn't watch as well cause man... There are some strange ones.

5. #5 Grievous II, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    So...

Lesnar goes over Strowman in 2:35...

Did you catch that?

That's two minutes & thirty five seconds...

&

Shane McMahon wins the World Cup...over Ziggler...in 2:35...

WTF?!

What an absolute pathetic joke.

Strowman is now officially a moron just
    like Baron Corbin because he finally failed
    in his cash in attempt.

Fucking.Awful.Booking!

At SummerSlam 2017 Strowman was on fire
    and primed to become Universal Champion...
    and now...he's basically Big Show 2.0.

Also...Samoa Joe is now 0 - 6 in World/Universal
    title matches...so he's no longer a threat to anyone.

Just like Nakamura...completely ruined.

I can't believe Evolution & Crown Jewel
    were even booked by the same company.

Did Vince have a stroke or something on
    the plane ride over?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Shane McMahon is the best in the world/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. How dare you defame a classic 80's movie by comparing it to this shit load of a WWE Special! For shame! For shame!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Me? What did I do? @The Reagmaster DID IT!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. There were some good matches, that earns the show some points, but the absolute horrible booking kills the show for me. 2/10

• Like Like x 1
  11. The lowest limit of the thermodynamic is absolute zero. At absolute zero quantum particles have nearly no movement. Absolute zero is thought to be something that we can never achieve. So it would be unreasonable for us to include absolute zero in the event rankings. But honestly, this show proved science wrong. It is possible.

Why the fuck would they give the fucking belt back to that fucking Brock Lesnar and not only that, in the worst fucking way fucking possible. Honestly, this pissed me off more than I can convey

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. "Instead of giving the belt to a guy who shows up every week, who the crowd gets behind, who works his butt off, let's give it back to arguably one of the worst world champions ever. Why? Well, why not? I don't need reasons, I am fucking Vince Fucking McMahon."

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Absolutely incredible show, I'm 100% invested in WWE again.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. [​IMG]

15. Liar :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I don't if people realize this either, but this pretty much undoes the rub that Roman got from Lesnar to begin with. Wrestling history will actually show that the only person who was superior to Lesnar in a feud was Goldberg and there's no going back on that now. It's sad because Lesnar's dreadful work ethic is not something that should associated with the championship.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh yeah, old man. You want to go at it, bitch? I went all state in wrestling and am a second degree blackbelt. And I am not so insecure that I have to wear a toupee. Let's take it outside, McMahon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. So many people were using that meme on Twitter when I was checking the WWE account earlier.

And I would pay to see this match main event at Wrestlemania in 2019.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. You know I'll just hit him in the balls and run.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Still better than watching Braun get sandbagged by Brock in under 3 minutes. :dawg:

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Well maybe while he is writhing in pain, I'll give the grapefruits another kick.

• Funny Funny x 1