Raw on spanish channels

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by HeatherSays, Jul 25, 2012.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Flipping through the TV and Raw 1000 is on the Spanish channel... but it's in English. They have a Spanish Announce team. :dafuq:

2. I guess you can pick the language.

3. Maybe. I didn't think of that. I just thought it was really odd. XD

4. Indeed, it is odd when you think about it. :dawg:

5. Cause like, I stopped on it to listen to the Spanish Announce Team for fun and then all of a sudden Micheal Cole is talking and I was like...what? XD

6. do the spanish people talk over the english ones

7. No that's the thing, the Spanish announce team doesn't talk on it at all. ><

8. wtffffffffffffffffffff

9. They're just there to react to the inevitable table smash that happens at every PPV.

10. What channel?

11. Yeah I must admit, I don't understand it when foreign stations do shows in English, for example the welsh channel on Sky, sometimes they do english programs which is daft, I sometimes love just watching the Welsh shows though, even though I don't understand a word of it, I'd probably enjoy listening to WWE in spanish too :haha:

12. it's all funny when youre high.

13. Wales? :eww:

14. Well a welsh channel on Sky, it's just like watching religious channel tbh on Sky, and getting into it :haha:

Show Spoiler
    and just for the record, no I don't actually watch god channels on Sky

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted