RAW sinks to new audience low since the 3 hour shows started

Discussion in 'RAW' started by Stopspot, Aug 14, 2012.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)

1. source

2. Well the show was boring and pointless as fuck besides the contract signing. Nothing significant happened with Punk right?

3. I thought when they added an extra hour things were going to start picking up, I was wrong they just added 5+ advertisement breaks.

4. Getting closer, and closer to that 4 mil mark. So sad, the commercials are insanely long, there are actual parts where it's commercial, recap, commercial, then 2 minute squash, followed by recap.

3 hour raw is shit so far.

5. Probably folks choosing to record it instead of watching live with all the ad breaks I reckon.

6. But in all honesty. If the crew working on the show doesn't have faith in the 3 hour format of course they won't try their best and make it fucksuck.

7. :hmm: So where are they all going to go now....

8. Knowing Vince and his ego, he'll stick with 3 hours until he runs it in the ground, then he'll finally go back to 2 hours.

9. WWE: It is well known that they all (Vince and Hunter included) want to get back to 2 hours and predict to be so by the end of the year.

The viewers?: TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! (Like the marks would ever find their way to spike :haha: )

10. but we can be hopeful they at least give it a shot, but even i will be missing TNA once sunny and the league start.

11. Hopefully this makes them buck up their ideas. I would love to know how much control WWE have on advertisement breaks though.

12. I would love to know how much money they receive from all these ad breaks, must be worthwhile.

13. Quite a lot I imagine, lol.

14. hope they keep losing more and more. that first hour sucked.

15. -Announces Big Show opens show
    -Gets first hour not to hit 4.000.000 since 3 hours started :haha:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wow that's such a huge drop from the previous weeks.

17. I knew this 3 hour show wouldnt work its gonna be back to two hours before this year is out

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted