SPOILER! Raw's next top babyface should be Kevin Owens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LorenzoDean

Jobber
Jobber
Raw's top babyface of 2020 has been Rollins. Monday Night Rollins has been firmly cemented as the face of Raw. But let's face it, hes time as a babyface is numbered. The guy sucks.

I believe KO should be cemented as the top babyface on Raw battling for the WWE championship.

Owen's is an extremely affable guy (even as a heel). He is, in many ways, the current day voice of the voiceless. Expressing hes frustrations with the current product and calling out the company he works for when hes she's injustice. Extremely likeable guy.

Rollins on the other hand....not so much. He is the complete opposite in the eyes of the fans. A complete jobsworth company man who is out of touch of what is popular in wrestling.

Turn Rollins heel and have these two go at it. It only makes sense. Storyline writes itself. What if Owen's performs the best at survivor series and becomes the big fan favourite on the show? Could be great motivation for Seth to turn heel.

Additionally I think Owen's vs Lesnar could be a really great matchup. Imagine a Owen's vs Brock match in a hardcore stipulations. Could be match of the year.

I'm super behind the idea of Owen's being pushed as the top face.

Opinions? Do you think someone else should be the top babyface on Raw?

seabs

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger
Legend
I love Owens but I'm not sure if he's the guy you want on your flagship headliner. The talent is there easily but he doesn't seem to be that guy, rather the guy underneath. Drew feels like a flagship guy.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
I love Owens but I'm not sure if he's the guy you want on your flagship headliner. The talent is there easily but he doesn't seem to be that guy, rather the guy underneath. Drew feels like a flagship guy.
I might be inclined to agree with you. I mean, I like KO trying to be the next Steve Austin, but mimicking someone else is not enough to make you the star.

KO is a natural heel. His face run in ROH was really bad. It seems his face run in WWE is just trying to recreate Steve Austin. A true top babyface has to have something new to offer.

Drew has that. He is a gooood wrestler and a big wrestler... and those eyes even intimidate me sometimes. WWE needs to let him do ore interviews and build on the charisma that we saw him display in TNA.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Raw's top babyface of 2020 has been Rollins. Monday Night Rollins has been firmly cemented as the face of Raw. But let's face it, hes time as a babyface is numbered. The guy sucks.

I believe KO should be cemented as the top babyface on Raw battling for the WWE championship.

Owen's is an extremely affable guy (even as a heel). He is, in many ways, the current day voice of the voiceless. Expressing hes frustrations with the current product and calling out the company he works for when hes she's injustice. Extremely likeable guy.

Rollins on the other hand....not so much. He is the complete opposite in the eyes of the fans. A complete jobsworth company man who is out of touch of what is popular in wrestling.

Turn Rollins heel and have these two go at it. It only makes sense. Storyline writes itself. What if Owen's performs the best at survivor series and becomes the big fan favourite on the show? Could be great motivation for Seth to turn heel.

Additionally I think Owen's vs Lesnar could be a really great matchup. Imagine a Owen's vs Brock match in a hardcore stipulations. Could be match of the year.

I'm super behind the idea of Owen's being pushed as the top face.

Opinions? Do you think someone else should be the top babyface on Raw?
Idk wtf you’re talking about but Rollins has been since 2020. KO has been babyface along with now Drew. Lay off the dope.

• Agree
Reactions: Killer Orange Cat

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
Idk wtf you’re talking about but Rollins has been since 2020. KO has been babyface along with now Drew. Lay off the dope.
Do you not know that time exists????? This thread was made months ago. Wtf are you talking about

....oh wait.

I made this thread months ago and some jobber has just copied and pasted it and posted a few days ago.

Solid Snake Solid Snake maybe something you'd be interested in??? I dunnoo

Reactions: edge4ever

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Do you not know that time exists????? This thread was made months ago. Wtf are you talking about

....oh wait.

I made this thread months ago and some jobber has just copied and pasted it and posted a few days ago.

Solid Snake Solid Snake maybe something you'd be interested in??? I dunnoo
Well Edge is responding to it based on the fact it was posted 3 days ago. We cannot expect everyone to remember ever thread in existence.

Also, I am locking the thread for plaigerism.

Also, Snakey hasn't been on the forum in nearly two months. If you need someone to handle a problem like this, contact me, Cam Cam or CM Punk CM Punk .

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: [email protected]

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Wow, someone plaigerizes your thread, so I lock it because it's insulting to you, in my view, that someone steals your thread and you disagree with my post. Pretty crappy of you to disagree with someone defending you.

Fine, it's unlocked.

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
Wow, someone plaigerizes your thread, so I lock it because it's insulting to you, in my view, that someone steals your thread and you disagree with my post. Pretty crappy of you to disagree with someone defending you.

Fine, it's unlocked.
Disagreed with this...

Well Edge is responding to it based on the fact it was posted 3 days ago. We cannot expect everyone to remember ever thread in existence.
Yhhh no shiiiit

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
No i mean yhhh no shit. Tell me something i don't know i dont need to be reprimanded for aomething ive already acknowledged
First off, I am not reprimanded you, so calm down. I just pointed out that I thought it was pretty lousy of you to put a disagreement on my post that was defending your work. That is not coming from me as an admin, it's coming from me as a person.

When you say "Disagree with this..."you put it under a comment that did not appear in the post you disagreed with. So the only rational thing to assume was that you disagreed with my comment about remembering posts.

I am doing nothing more than pointing things out and you are taking it was too personally if you think I am reprimanding you.

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
First off, I am not reprimanded you, so calm down. I just pointed out that I thought it was pretty lousy of you to put a disagreement on my post that was defending your work. That is not coming from me as an admin, it's coming from me as a person.

When you say "Disagree with this..."you put it under a comment that did not appear in the post you disagreed with. So the only rational thing to assume was that you disagreed with my comment about remembering posts.

I am doing nothing more than pointing things out and you are taking it was too personally if you think I am reprimanding you.
I haven't taken any of it personally son

Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using