Reagan Cole @BritishCole

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
tumblr_pbx9n6ZUnv1tzmyn9o3_250.png
Reagan Cole
@BritishCole
Father, Husband and Professional Wrestler. So doing pretty good. #ColeWay #ReaganCole #BritishApprentice

Last edited:

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Excuse me, @BritishCole? What is this thing called 'The Cole Way?' I'm a bit concerned with the meaning of it."

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Holy shit, @BritishCole, YOU'RE SIGNED TO @LDWrestling TOO!? I haven't seen you since my cousin's first show after his wedding. How's it been?"

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
"Holy shit, @BritishCole, YOU'RE SIGNED TO @LDWrestling TOO!? I haven't seen you since my cousin's first show after his wedding. How's it been?"
"Well this is definitely a surprise! @NovaTaylorRP I've been good, Jason is in preschool now, Sara and I are still going strong and the Gibson Gym is better than ever. What have you been up to other than joining this place? Still working on those kicks like I told ya?"

Last edited:

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Well this is definitely a surprise! @NovaTaylorRP I've been good, Jason is in preschool now, Sara and I are still going strong and the Gibson Gym is better than ever. What have you been up to other than joining this place? Still working on those kicks like I told ya?"
"Great, and yeah, let's just say my Superkick has become a bit more than super :emoji_wink: But maybe sometime soon we can have a match so we can see?"

"-Actually now that I mention it. Who's the GM here? Or whoever I can talk to so I can set up a match. I haven't been able to watch the shows or keep up. Been busy moving, then I had some independent dates, then poor Hayley got sick... That cat is lucky I love her."

"But yeah, I'm trying to catch up a bit and my agent also took care of the signings for me."

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
"Great, and yeah, let's just say my Superkick has become a bit more than super :emoji_wink: But maybe sometime soon we can have a match so we can see?"

"-Actually now that I mention it. Who's the GM here? Or whoever I can talk to so I can set up a match. I haven't been able to watch the shows or keep up. Been busy moving, then I had some independent dates, then poor Hayley got sick... That cat is lucky I love her."

"But yeah, I'm trying to catch up a bit and my agent also took care of the signings for me."
" 🌹 "

"👁"

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"I've been waiting for the social media rampage from Toogood about he's supposedly better than everyone and stuff but then I realized. I blocked Brian week one. #Sorrynotsorry"
"Smart. I'm going to give the guy a shred of sympathy since my cousin clearly saw something in him so he accepted him into his school, but I also want to see you kick his ass. And meanwhile, I'm going to out-Canadian Mr Best-Canadian. I know you'll be busy preparing for the main event, but I hope you watch."

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
"Smart. I'm going to give the guy a shred of sympathy since my cousin clearly saw something in him so he accepted him into his school, but I also want to see you kick his ass. And meanwhile, I'm going to out-Canadian Mr Best-Canadian. I know you'll be busy preparing for the main event, but I hope you watch."
"Eh, I can spare 10 minutes of my preparation to see Daemon get his ass handed to him. Again. Just keep your ears open because he's one of the guys who decides it's necessary to scream out what he's about to do. Never understood that logic."

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Eh, I can spare 10 minutes of my preparation to see Daemon get his ass handed to him. Again. Just keep your ears open because he's one of the guys who decides it's necessary to scream out what he's about to do. Never understood that logic."
"I'd rather super-duper kick his jaw off before he gets a chance. 😼"

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
"Sorry that I can't make it to the next Primetime. Passport troubles. That's what happens when you do constant flights to and from America. Would like to thank everyone for the support I've been given over the last couple of days, it's been amazing and I won't let you down."

" But for now I'm spending this week with Jason before I go full training mode and I won't be able to spend as much time with him. We're doing a Marvel marathon so i might leave some reviews here just to entertain myself. You guys are great, take care of your families. "

or Log in using