Robert Steel - @SomeGuyNamedSteel

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Legend
View attachment 16982

Robert Steel
@SomeGuyNamedSteel
According to some people I’m just some guy named Steel and apparently also a nobody.
“Social Media is now... PERFECT!”
"Social media is now perfect, why? Because some guy who's 1 and 1 in 2 matches in LDW, whose only win came against a perennial loser, and who failed to qualify for the Gladiator's Arena match, has made a Twitter? Yeah, real fucking perfect."

DemonHunter1257

Perfected
Rising Star
"Social media is now perfect, why? Because some guy who's 1 and 1 in 2 matches in LDW, whose only win came against a perennial loser, and who failed to qualify for the Gladiator's Arena match, has made a Twitter? Yeah, real fucking perfect."
“You shoulda retired years ago... but I’ll force you to retire you old senile twat”

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Legend
“You shoulda retired years ago... but I’ll force you to retire you old senile twat”
"Being threatened by a career mid-carder who's done nothing, won nothing and is so delusional that he ACTUALLY thinks that he's perfect when in fact, he IS nothing... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's so CUTE!"

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
"Great, two people bitching on someone else's social media page acting like tough guys using language from "smart-fan" magazines. #Lowquality"

"I mean, come on, not all of these dumbasses are as good as us on social media. #Branding"

"Language, misters! No swearing!"

"Fuck off Snow White! I am going to deal you and your reject family next episode, so leave us alone!"

DemonHunter1257

Perfected
Rising Star
"Being threatened by a career mid-carder who's done nothing, won nothing and is so delusional that he ACTUALLY thinks that he's perfect when in fact, he IS nothing... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's so CUTE!"
“That was me a few years ago... oh how times will change.”
"Great, two people bitching on someone else's social media page acting like tough guys using language from "smart-fan" magazines. #Lowquality"

"I mean, come on, not all of these dumbasses are as good as us on social media. #Branding"

"Language, misters! No swearing!"

"Fuck off Snow White! I am going to deal you and your reject family next episode, so leave us alone!"
“We can swear all we want. And Brian... join us... you know you want to :emoji_wink:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Legend
“Just here trying to annoy opponents and potential opponents in my Gladiator match, and I get interrupted by one of the biggest failures in LDW, his bit on the side and some crackhead who thinks she’s royalty.”

or Log in using

Latest Discussions