News Roman is with Becky on the WWE 2K20 and not Seth Rollins.

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
Is this the final nail on the coffin for Seth Rollins? How can he look more like a bitch now? After his storyline with Becky was a failure now they put THE BIG DOG with his girl on the cover of WWE 2K20... I think he has become a laughing stock now for a while, no one takes him seriously anymore. I think the only redeeming thing for him is to turn heel.

Don't get me wrong I love Seth he is a really great wrestler, but it's obvious his character is not appealing to most of the fans, casual or not. I think he is another victim of overly scripted promos and bad booking, but what do I know...

So do you guys think this will not affect Seth at all, is it just business and we shouldn't care? Or do you think this will have a negative effect on Seth's character?

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Is this the final nail on the coffin for Seth Rollins? How can he look more like a bitch now? After his storyline with Becky was a failure now they put THE BIG DOG with his girl on the cover of WWE 2K20... I think he has become a laughing stock now for a while, no one takes him seriously anymore. I think the only redeeming thing for him is to turn heel.

Don't get me wrong I love Seth he is a really great wrestler, but it's obvious his character is not appealing to most of the fans, casual or not. I think he is another victim of overly scripted promos and bad booking, but what do I know...

So do you guys think this will not affect Seth at all, is it just business and we shouldn't care? Or do you think this will have a negative effect on Seth's character?
Seth Rollins was already on the cover tho

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
I don't think anybody is even going to make the connection. We know wwe always have new people on the cover every year. Common knowledge. This year had to be Becky. They added Roman. Probz because he never been on one before.

The Sheik

The Architect
Hotshot
I guess they didn't want to put Becky by herself and Rollins was already on the cover before.

Honestly since they're doing a Showcase with the women, it's a big part of the game. They should've just put the Horsewomen.

Roman seems like a random choice next to Becky, especially since he hasn't played a big role in 2019.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
I guess they didn't want to put Becky by herself and Rollins was already on the cover before.

Honestly since they're doing a Showcase with the women, it's a big part of the game. They should've just put the Horsewomen.

Roman seems like a random choice next to Becky, especially since he hasn't played a big role in 2019.
I think Roman has played a massive role in 2019. Biggest and most memorable moments have come from Roman. So I think it's fair they put him on the cover.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Roman is on the cover because his name is still bigger than Seth’s. Not only did they screw up Seth’s run badly, but Seth sucks any ways. He’s good in the ring most of the time, and other than that, he sucks.

Plus, why not use the cancer survivor on your cover? It’s the ultimate story, and they’re already capitalizing on that angle any ways.

white crow

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Nice to finally see a lady on a wrestling game cover. Anyways, why would Seth be on the cover? There should be one Raw and one Smackdown wrestler, and puting on both Seth and Roman is kinda cheesy.

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
They should have had Becky & Seth embracing
like on the cover of a cringey romance novel.

Mainly because their relationship has been
nothing but cringe since its reveal.

or Log in using