E.A. Roadster

The Authentic
Reaction score
Credits
I'm 99% certain this will be a total doofus fire. I doubt the match has a conclusive ending, or even one that is remotely close to one. I think they're building this feud up for Survivor Series or another more logical PPV. I would build it towards Survivor Series. Have Lesnar face The Usos in a 2-on-1 handicap match at Hell in a Cell as Reigns' way of giving him a chance again after refusing a rematch upon winning via a Heyman screwjob. Gives you time to build towards a bigger PPV with a proper blow-off, but WWE has the patience and memory capacity of a goldfish so it will be squandered in a meaningless Hell in a Cell after a nonsense match at this PPV.

• Agree
Reactions: Phenomenal 1

Redboy123@

The Game
Reaction score
Credits
A report has said that WWE is aware that the Saudi shows are perceived as big house shows so they are trying to change it by making it more meaningful.

So I think your wrong.

Also explain to me how it is a nonsense match?

Is it just because it is in Saudi?

Because other then that it's a singles matcg

Phenomenal 1

I Am Phenomenal
Reaction score
Credits
My take is anything can happen in Saudi Arabia, we've seen WWE pull out all sorts of things over there. And now that they are returning for the first time since the pandemic, I feel like anything can happen.

E.A. Roadster

The Authentic
Reaction score
Credits
A report has said that WWE is aware that the Saudi shows are perceived as big house shows so they are trying to change it by making it more meaningful.

So I think your wrong.

Also explain to me how it is a nonsense match?

Is it just because it is in Saudi?

Because other then that it's a singles matcg
Nonsense = won't have a definitive ending, has nothing to do with being Saudi.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Credits
Saudi is the show that makes WWE the most money. It is the biggest show of the year.

or Log in using