News Roman Reigns Fires Back at Video of Fans Saying They Hate Him

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Outside of the Barclays Center prior to last Sunday’s SummerSlam, Sports Illustrated asked fans why they hate Roman Reigns.

Fans complained about Reigns being “shoved down their throats” and being “boring.” Others couldn’t really come up with a real answer, saying they “just don’t like that dude” or he’s not their “cup of tea.”

Why do WWE fans hate Roman Reigns? We asked them. pic.twitter.com/vL1vG3JTC8

— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) August 22, 2017

Reigns took to Twitter on Monday night and retweeted the video along with a question for the fans:

The simple question here is to the Kids. Would you rather grow up and be like me, OR the guys from this video!??[​IMG] https://t.co/45OtF2x1Fq

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) August 23, 2017

The post Roman Reigns Fires Back at Video of Fans Saying They Hate Him appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I half disagree with the Roman Hateing Fans. And I Also give the "winner" for the comment Roman posted to those guys. :emoji_grin:

3. No Roman...every "kid" should grow up to be moral & intelligent individual...

Not trying to emulate a smug Samoan asshole who has been shown to take illegal drugs,
    has no respect for other people's families (Rusev feud) and who actually tried to MURDER
    SOMEONE! in a fit of rage after being made to look like an idiot you greasy haired, pompous,
    over-pushed, booed out of the building every night Dickhead.

If it wasn't for Vince you would be nothing but a mid-card jobber at best.

Shut your mouth and Fuck off!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • What? What? x 1
  4. Haha Roman just owned these losers. Basically all of them answered with "uhhhh...ummm...idk...duuuurr his push....and mic skills...i just don't like him!" Lol what a bunch of sheep. Roman is supreme top tier talent. He helped make a star out of and put Strowman waaay over. Who would of thought Strowman 2 years ago would be where he is at now? Big thanks to Roman Reigns for that, he helped Strowman put on the best matches of his career.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. balee dat

• Like Like x 2
  6. When I see Roman haters, still using the same shit since 2015, even though he is arguably one of the best workers in WWE right now.

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • What? x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • What? What? x 1
  8. Duuude, Relax for a moment would ya? :emoji_grin:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I don't care for Roman but I don't crap all over him as a person because of what Vince has him do. He has a wife and kids. He has a life outside the ring.
    People need to stop overreacting. This is just like getting mad at an actor in a movie because you hated the role he played. Makes 0 sense.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Wow...its amazing how many people get sand
    in their vaginas when you have a go at Roman.

And the idea of simply posting a gif as a reply
    or comment is still confusing to me...but here...
    I'll give it a try myself.

[​IMG]

11. Oh, look. I found something!

It's an L, I believe this belongs to you.

Take it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • What? What? x 1
  12. An L? are we playing Wheel of Fortune?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. When you see IWC fools hating The Big Dog.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Hey...like they say...any reaction is a good reaction...

Better to be hated than ignored right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • What? What? x 1
  17. Hating the character is fine but when you start hating him as a person because he is doing his job, that is what I don't get with people.
    Nothing against you and I do agree that reactions are good but there has to be some kind of line between gimmick and reality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I don't know how anyone could still think that Roman is a poor worker/performer.
    And please don't use some bullshit excuse like his opponent carried him to a great match.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Glad to finally see lots of pro-Roman Reigns post on here. It tickles my heart. How can u not respect the Big Dog?:reigns3::reigns3::reigns3:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. #20 Grievous, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    But if you look at the points I made...I only went after the "character" (if you can all it that).
    I only went after Roman as a performer...hence the reference to the wellness policy violation,
    his feud with Rusev and his feud with Strowman.

I'm sure Roman is a great guy...he wouldn't be positioned as the the "future face of the WWE
    if he wasn't.

I just find it funny that the future face of company insults the very fans the WWE wishes would
    support/cheer him.

I also didn't insult Roman as an in-ring performer either...I just stated that if he wasn't the
    future face of the company...he wouldn't be in such high-profile main event matches.

I actually think Roman is a solid worker (stupid flying punch aside).

If you like Roman...cool...more power to you...

I don't...and I have the right to voice that opinion in anyway I see fit.

If you don't like what I have to say...add me to your ignore list...much
    like how I ignore "the Big Dog" when he's on TV.

(Although I did watch the SummerSlam main event...because I wasn't going to miss that...
    and I'm glad I didn't)

• Like Like x 1