Featured Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe - Anyone care?

Discussion in 'Backlash' started by Solid Snake, Apr 15, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]

Among the few matches that have been confirmed, Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe is one of them.

With everything that happened at WM 34 and Joe's injury keeping him out of action for the last few months, does anyone really feel anything for this match? I am sure Joe will hype it up but after Brock put a beating on Roman, it is hard to see where any of this is heading. What are your thoughts?

Is it a good match to be booking right now? Is it just going to be filler? Will it become a triple threat?

• Like Like x 1
  2. It could bring forth an Interesting match, IMO.

3. How so?

4. Not really. Their feud is based around nothing interesting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yeah.. I just don't see anything there.

6. I guess in my opinion, they both have good Charisma. I know other's will prob disagree and thats fine. But tis just my view.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This match is going to be after the Greatest Royal Rumble event. Which means, assuming Reigns wins the Universal Title there, this Joe vs. Reigns match at Backlash could end up being for the title.

So I think it will be interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Would the belt be dropped there though? Seems too random and pointless. Then again... WWE tends to make very strange and questionable decisions.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. The rumors are that they made Roman lose at Mania because they have planned him to win the title at The Greatest Royal Rumble instead. I guess they are hoping the Saudis don't boo Roman out of the building like the WrestleMania crowd did.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm sorry but that "special" if you even want to call it that is likely going to tank hard and fast. Having Brock lose there instead? Wasteful.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I want to care...but I can't...because I think we all know the
    Plank of Wood is going over...especially if he wins the Universal
    title at the Greatest Royal Rumble event.

I like Joe...but I'd rather see him on SDL feuding with Styles &
    Nakamura for the World title. At least he has great chemistry
    with both Styles & Nakamura & actually would have a chance
    of winning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I care to see the Big Dog beat the shit out of that fat shit Samoa Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think a Samoan named Joe will win :kappa:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Lol, using the main event of Wrestlemania to build up to a co-main at a show in Saudi Arabia. Fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Joe v Roman. I think its interesting. I can see Joe winning the title this year. He probably won't win it at Backlash.

Whens Ambrose coming back? He could screw Joe out of the title.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Everything Roman does is boring because WWE has no idea how to book this guy. It's Hulk Hogan 3.0 without the popularity.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I guess a more serious approach to this, I feel as though that I am more into whatever promos Samoa Joe cuts than the actual match. Like... Roman's booking for years has made me care less about him and I am frankly tuned out of his stuff as the bell rings. I just expect Drive By, Samoan Drop, many Superman Punches, then a Spear. Even WM, everytime there was a pin attempt on either man, I didn't care and looked away. When the three was counted on Roman, I looked up and was like "Wait what?" And was confused. Not hyped, just confused.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Only if its for the belt to me. It just seems kinda eehhh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bingo! We have a Winner Winner
    :chicken:

Also...part of me is thinking that
    this maybe a way for the WWE to
    get the Universal title on to SDL
    & eventually get the World title on
    RAW.

Lets see who Styles is fighting at
    Backlash.

Imagine the Universal title...but
    recolored blue.

:sonic:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. This really is the best point anyone has ever made about him. A lot of people call people like me and Grievous Roman Haters, but they truly miss the point when they do it. Although I do have problems with some things I have heard about Roman off camera, most of us don't really hate him. We just hate the way he's booked. It's sad actually, because if WWE would actually listen to their fans, they could do so much better with him.

• Winner Winner x 2