Featured Roman Reigns

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by RC3ENT, Oct 8, 2018.

1. How do you guys feel about Roman Reigns

2. Who?

No I am not....
    I really don't feel strongly for him one way or the other. I don't think he is overrated or underrated. He is kind of just there. I don't fully understand what the heck they are doing booking and writing wise with him 95% of the time, so there is that. Eh. I am not bothered. He can stay or he can go, it won't impact much for me. I only focus on wrestlers I enjoy and my favorite one isn't signed currently/working in the WWE right now.

:neutral:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I think he's amazing just has terrible booking and even worse timing. I think he should be a tweener and fight Daniel Bryan

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. He's hot. Very homo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. He's the best.

So would you say... You don't have good feelings for him, you don't have bad feelings for him, you just have THE feelings for him?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. He's the right guy at the right place at the wrong time - Paul Heyman

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. The literal stagnation after WM 34 due to them delaying him getting the belt for a "swerve" has made me not watch Raw in about half a year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. A good wrestler who is booked awfully

OOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. To give a little more depth, basically, because they wouldn't give this guy the belt at Mania, we had to not just wait an extra time for the champ to be there, but also have the idea pushed of "He's gonna get the belt" shoved down our throats and nothing on Raw progressed. Then when he finally wins the belt, they turn the most over guy not in the Shield to turn heel to give him competition. Even if he is good, the booking mistakes in the past, and stagnating others for him has soured me on him and it is hard for me to "root for him."

Maybe near Rumble time I'll be back?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Roman Reigns? You mean, Booman Reigns.

Honestly, he is meh and a bad Rock clone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. He's a great talent.. There's nothing really anything bad to say about him besides the way he's booked sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Who came up with the name? It's rather lacking in subtlety. Surely the creative team could have been more inventive.

16. The worst thing about Roman is that we had to buy into a fake narrative. He is the anti authority underdog...yeah who actually believes that? Booking has been terrible. As for Roman himself you cannot deny he's talent and appeal.

If you were in charge of WWE and you chose not to push Roman then you are bad at business.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Roman is one of the most talented, hardest working, well rounded performers in the WWE. People just hate on him because all of the Daniel Bryan fanboys got all pissy when he got eliminated at 2015 Royal Rumble, and Roman won.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Great wrestler. Terrible promos. Terrible persona. Pushed to the top on Vince’s boner and the fact that’s hes pretty. No organicness to him.

He’s a main event talent, mid card as well: overrated, however. He’s in no way near the next Cena.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Great wrestler, good promo, great at getting reactions, but the absolute worst booking I've ever seen from any wrestler ever

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. In 2015 he was basically talentless, sucked at every single aspect, but to say he has no talent now is just blind hate for the reason of blind hate

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1