Roman Reigns

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Who?

No I am not....
I really don't feel strongly for him one way or the other. I don't think he is overrated or underrated. He is kind of just there. I don't fully understand what the heck they are doing booking and writing wise with him 95% of the time, so there is that. Eh. I am not bothered. He can stay or he can go, it won't impact much for me. I only focus on wrestlers I enjoy and my favorite one isn't signed currently/working in the WWE right now.

:neutral:

Jeffry Fucking Mason

The Architect
LDW Management
He's the best.

Who?

No I am not....
I really don't feel strongly for him one way or the other. I don't think he is overrated or underrated. He is kind of just there. I don't fully understand what the heck they are doing booking and writing wise with him 95% of the time, so there is that. Eh. I am not bothered. He can stay or he can go, it won't impact much for me. I only focus on wrestlers I enjoy and my favorite one isn't signed currently/working in the WWE right now.

:neutral:
So would you say... You don't have good feelings for him, you don't have bad feelings for him, you just have THE feelings for him?

Grunt Beavie

WWEF's Resident Grunt
LDW Management
To give a little more depth, basically, because they wouldn't give this guy the belt at Mania, we had to not just wait an extra time for the champ to be there, but also have the idea pushed of "He's gonna get the belt" shoved down our throats and nothing on Raw progressed. Then when he finally wins the belt, they turn the most over guy not in the Shield to turn heel to give him competition. Even if he is good, the booking mistakes in the past, and stagnating others for him has soured me on him and it is hard for me to "root for him."

Maybe near Rumble time I'll be back?

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
The worst thing about Roman is that we had to buy into a fake narrative. He is the anti authority underdog...yeah who actually believes that? Booking has been terrible. As for Roman himself you cannot deny he's talent and appeal.

If you were in charge of WWE and you chose not to push Roman then you are bad at business.

• Disagree
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Great wrestler. Terrible promos. Terrible persona. Pushed to the top on Vince’s boner and the fact that’s hes pretty. No organicness to him.

He’s a main event talent, mid card as well: overrated, however. He’s in no way near the next Cena.

or Log in using