Rowan.Is.Metal!

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Korpiklaani, good taste Rowan.
Behemoth before "The Satanist" I agree but now they are lame IMO, I saw them live 2 times in 2004 and 2005 those were the good times for Behemoth. I can't stand Amon Amarth tho lol, I think it's because I see their shirts everywhere its so annoying and they are kind of overrated... Korpiklaani leaves me indifferent, not really my cup of tea but they are alright.

Reactions: Grievous II

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
Behemoth before "The Satanist" I agree but now they are lame IMO, I saw them live 2 times in 2004 and 2005 those were the good times for Behemoth. I can't stand Amon Amarth tho lol, I think it's because I see their shirts everywhere its so annoying and they are kind of overrated... Korpiklaani leaves me indifferent, not really my cup of tea but they are alright.
Ah man I love everything Behemoth has ever done, including The Satanist and I Loved You at Your Darkest. I think The Satanist is their best work ever, personally. But I can see how people wouldn't be as into it as something like Demigod.

Reactions: Brockamura

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
Yeah when I saw them live in concerts both shows were during the Demigod era. At the second show I went to during their last few songs they played one black metal song from their demos. It was amazing...

Will

The Showoff
Rising Star
I don't agree...but Iron Maiden are an incredible band.
Honestly I think Iron Maiden is the only band to me that has really good albums and more than a handful of good songs. I bought a few albums mostly 80's and I usually say there's only one or two good songs. Iron Maiden albums have me skipping only one or two songs per album. And they got way better with age. Well 2000-2010 imo Brave New World, Dance Of Death and Final Frontier were some incredible albums. Most bands from that era play a few songs from their new albums while relying on old hits. Iron Maiden is willing to play a whole newer album even if fans protest

Reactions: Grievous II

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Honestly I think Iron Maiden is the only band to me that has really good albums and more than a handful of good songs. I bought a few albums mostly 80's and I usually say there's only one or two good songs. Iron Maiden albums have me skipping only one or two songs per album. And they got way better with age. Well 2000-2010 imo Brave New World, Dance Of Death and Final Frontier were some incredible albums. Most bands from that era play a few songs from their new albums while relying on old hits. Iron Maiden is willing to play a whole newer album even if fans protest
I totally get that.

A Matter Of Life & Death is a fantastic album & I respect Iron Maiden
for doing whatever they want. They have that right...so you can either
get on board...or sit at the airport departure lounge complaining.

Reactions: Will

or Log in using