Rowan.Is.Metal!

Brockamura

The Birdman
Legend
Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Korpiklaani, good taste Rowan.
Behemoth before "The Satanist" I agree but now they are lame IMO, I saw them live 2 times in 2004 and 2005 those were the good times for Behemoth. I can't stand Amon Amarth tho lol, I think it's because I see their shirts everywhere its so annoying and they are kind of overrated... Korpiklaani leaves me indifferent, not really my cup of tea but they are alright.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
Behemoth before "The Satanist" I agree but now they are lame IMO, I saw them live 2 times in 2004 and 2005 those were the good times for Behemoth. I can't stand Amon Amarth tho lol, I think it's because I see their shirts everywhere its so annoying and they are kind of overrated... Korpiklaani leaves me indifferent, not really my cup of tea but they are alright.
Ah man I love everything Behemoth has ever done, including The Satanist and I Loved You at Your Darkest. I think The Satanist is their best work ever, personally. But I can see how people wouldn't be as into it as something like Demigod.

Reactions: Brockamura

Brockamura

The Birdman
Legend
Yeah when I saw them live in concerts both shows were during the Demigod era. At the second show I went to during their last few songs they played one black metal song from their demos. It was amazing...