ROYAL RUMBLE 2020! RATE IT!

Hi.

• 1/10 (Brock dominating the entire first half of the rumble)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 5/10 (Santina Marella)

• 6/10

• Total voters

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
Only watching the Rumbles...

I dont really like how WWE books like 8 people to mean something and 52 NPCs, but okay. They did a GREAT job with the people who they did though. Mcintyre was an absolute beast and I marked out like a maniac. Bianca getting the ironman spot was awesome. Brock had me marking like a schoolgirl. EDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Charlotte winning, meh? I don't like it unless she's facing champ Shayna. Roman as the ultimate Rumble heel is GOAT booking. Seth was a great #30. Both were entertaining and I was never bored at all.

Idk what to rate really but at least an 8

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I have to say a perfect 10/10 and a few key moments did this for me.

1. The fiend and DB. I thought this strap match was a bad idea and would suck. But, honestly, I think it was arguably the friends best match yet. It was back and forth, interesting, brutal, and ended in a way that didn’t make DB look weak. Loved it.
2. Drew winning the rumble and eliminating Brock. Loved it. Excited to see this match live at mania. (In person, yay!)
3. And.... well my username says it all on here: Edge is back!!!’ I marked so fucking hard and the fact that the crowd was just as into it as I was was amazing. You could see the emotion and love in Edge’s eyes, like how happy he was. He also looked amazing in the ring, like he picked up right where he left off. Amazing. And now it looks like we’re getting an edge vs Orton at mania. Sometimes that I can’t believe I’ll also see in person. Cant

or Log in using