Royal Rumble Royal Rumble > Wrestlemania

Killer Orange Cat

Formerly 'Jacob Peabody'
Commissioner
The Royal Rumble has always been my favorite event of the year. I have been subscribed to the network since day one, but I watch Rubles over and over. Pat Patterson was a genius for coming up with this idea.

Seeing a Rumble in person is on the top of my bucket list.

Reactions: Koko B.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
I just can't justify the network. I've said it before: In Canada we don't get a database of content. We get a tv channel that shows only whatever is on at the time. We also pay $12.99 for this "Service". If WWE events were better quality, I might consider signing up for more than 1 month.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Legend
I just can't justify the network. I've said it before: In Canada we don't get a database of content. We get a tv channel that shows only whatever is on at the time. We also pay $12.99 for this "Service". If WWE events were better quality, I might consider signing up for more than 1 month.
Hey brother dude, I'm also in Canada and have the network. You just need to get the network app and sign in through your cable provider and you get all the on demand stuff.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
I hate the Royal Rumble, the matches are so boring and time filler. One of my least favorite shows of the year.
thanks for an honest reply that left out personal attack. I appreciate your POV. There is plenty of time filler when people come out with 0% chances of winning

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
I'm in the US, and my smart TV has the app (but also use phone). Cool to see a random positive post, Rumble is definitely my favorite PPV of the year. Maybe MITB...nah, gotta go Rumble.

czw787

Jobber
Jobber
Smart tv lets you connect I'm not sure about having apps. Usually they have youtube, hulu, prime and netflix. Prime has an amazing collection of wrestling, sadly for extra on some. You can see the greatest movie Pro Wrestlers vs Zombies LOL

or Log in using

Latest Discussions