Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:
- Wrestling Observer Live’s Bryan Alvarez heard that WWE plans to stay in the ThunderDome until at least January 2021.
- Alvarez also said that Finn Balor will indeed be stripped of the NXT championship if he doesn’t “rapidly” recover from a broken jaw.
- Aleister Black told Sports Illustrated that his new entrance is not complete, and there will be suitable replacements for all the things people loved about his old entrance.
- Following his breakout performances in AEW, Fightful claims that WWE is making a “big play” for Ben Carter and wants him on the NXT UK roster.
- WrestleVotes was told that WWE’s typical weekend live event schedule will not return before 2022.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.