Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- Based on advertisements, it appears Brock Lesnar will be a regular on SmackDown after the move to FOX for at least a couple months.
- WrestleVotes says both Raw and SmackDown are getting updated set designs following this week’s shows.
- The announcer changes still haven’t been finalized, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- They also say Booker T is being talked about as co-hosting the FS1 WWE studio show alongside Renee Young.
- The Observer notes that Impact doesn’t want to let Killer Kross out of his deal because it would set a bad precedent for other wrestlers, that they could simply bury the company to be let go if they wanted out of deals.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.