News Rumor Roundup: Hell in a Cell double turn, Jericho, Foley, Carmella

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Sep 13, 2018 at 6:42 AM.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]
    Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.

Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
    Rumors for the Day:

• There’s a lot of speculation, including from Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio, that we could see a double-turn in Hell in a Cell’s SmackDown women’s title match Sunday.
    • Chris Jericho told Busted Open there’s a chance he’ll work the New Japan/ROH show at Madison Square Garden next WrestleMania weekend, turning up the volume on talk it’s just a matter of time before he works another non-WWE show in the U.S.
    • On Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer clarified Mick Foley is not allowed to take any bumps while refereeing the Roman Reigns/Braun Strowman Cell match. A reason he was booked for the role was to promote the one-man show premiering on WWE Network immediately after the PPV.
    • Carmella’s apparent face turn is for Mixed Match Challenge. It’s undecided at this point if she’ll remain paired with R-Truth or a babyface after they’re eliminated from the Facebook show.
    • PW Insider is sticking to their story that Edge will appear on SmackDown 1000, saying the Hall of Famer only played coy with a fan on Twitter so WWE could announce it first.

If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!

Continue reading...

2. I love that photo...

*Sigh*

So...Becky turns back face...even if she has been one
    since SummerSlam anyway & Charlotte turns heel...a
    role she is better suited to.

Wait...if Charlotte is turning heel...that most likely means
    she will cheat to retain? Or at least get herself DQ'd.

Ugh...

Just put the title on Becky already!

Ugh...

Pointless.

SKIP!!!

So it a temporary face turn?

Well...if Charlotte does turn heel...one of the heels
    will need to turn face to keep the roster balanced.

I just want Carmella to go away.

She should go model swimwear or something...
    that profession would suit her perfectly.

3. So Becky will become a Face and Charlotte a heel? Oh, you mean it should have been all the damn time.

Jericho a the G1 Supercard would be amazing.

Yeah, we all knew that...

How in the hell do you make Carmella a face?

Eh, Edge will appear and it will cool.

4. Bingo! Winner Winner...
    :chicken:

Well...wiring her jaw shut would be a start.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol. And how would that make her a face?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Look...I don't know & I don't care...whatever
    it takes to stop her from talking.

I swear I would buy Alexa & Carmella ball gags
    if I knew they would use them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I want to make a comment, but I shall hold it and walk away.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. No...go ahead...

Really...I insist.

9. Nah, I don't want to steal your gimmick. So I bid you a good day and good luck. *begins to walk into the sunset*

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. *Grievous follows while riding a unicycle*

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. A unicycle really?

You said, "I swear I would buy Alexa & Carmella ball gags if I knew they would use them." My reply to that would be. Do you know how many people's fantasy you would invoke from putting them in ball gags?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yep...

I know...

I don't care about that. My fantasy is not hearing their voices.

*Thinks*

Honestly...I think Bayley would be the most fun to play "tied up" with.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Stop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. *Goes & sits in the corner to read a book about tying knots*

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. i don't even know who the heel and the face is now let alone who will be the heel and the face after a double turn

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Good call Red...

17. Charlotte cheating to win is pretty good storytelling. This is by far the best story in the WWE main roster

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hear Hear!