Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:
- WWE plans to film this Friday’s SmackDown and next Monday’s Raw live at the Performance Center, according to WrestleVotes.
- “We’re now at the point where WWE & UFC are following the AEW lead of secret location shows going forward,” wrote Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer.
- Tampa Bay will be in the running to host WrestleMania 38 in 2022, per WrestleVotes.
- The plan is for Charlotte Flair to work both Raw and NXT, Meltzer said on Observer Radio.
- Meltzer also said he heard that the changes John Cena made to the Firefly Fun House match were “for the better”.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.