Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- There was talk going around that Roman Reigns may have suffered an injury during a match in Australia but if he did it’s apparently not serious.
- The Observer says the word going around on Xavier Woods’ injury is that it’s bad and could be a tear. He could be out for a long time.
- They also say that FOX is still “strongly behind WWE.”
- Advertisements indicate Rey Mysterio and Cain Velasquez will be wrestling Drew McIntyre and Andrade for the WWE tour of Mexico.
- PW Insider notes we should expect to see NXT cruiserweights on 205 Live starting this week.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.