Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that Rusev being pulled from Super ShowDown was due to injury. He’s apparently dealing with some kind of back issue.
- There are currently no plans for NXT involvement in WrestleMania 36 beyond Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair, according to the Observer.
- They also say there are 14 matches planned for the show as of right now.
- There’s at least some speculation going around that WWE could be planning three Elimination Chamber matches for the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
- The reason Murphy didn’t lose on Raw this week to help build up The Street Profits challenging for the Raw tag team titles is because he’s a big project right now, per Wrestling Observer Radio.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.