Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- Advertisements seem to indicate Finn Balor will bring back The Demon for WrestleMania 35.
- Per the Observer, it’s looking likely WWE won’t sell out each episode of Raw leading into WrestleMania and it’s been a while since they’ve had so few sellouts leading into their biggest show of the year.
- Like Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper is ready to return to television, he’s just waiting for a story to be written for him.
- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that the WrestleMania 2020 schedule hasn’t been completely announced yet — they only revealed the date of WrestleMania 36 — because WWE hasn’t yet decided how they’ll handle the weekend with SmackDown moving to live on Friday nights on FOX.
- There’s a lot of speculation that Beth Phoenix is back to team with Natalya for a women’s tag team title match at WrestleMania 35.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.