Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- Advertisements seem to indicate Finn Balor will bring back The Demon for WrestleMania 35.
- Per the Observer, it’s looking likely WWE won’t sell out each episode of Raw leading into WrestleMania and it’s been a while since they’ve had so few sellouts leading into their biggest show of the year.
- Like Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper is ready to return to television, he’s just waiting for a story to be written for him.
- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that the WrestleMania 2020 schedule hasn’t been completely announced yet — they only revealed the date of WrestleMania 36 — because WWE hasn’t yet decided how they’ll handle the weekend with SmackDown moving to live on Friday nights on FOX.
- There’s a lot of speculation that Beth Phoenix is back to team with Natalya for a women’s tag team title match at WrestleMania 35.