Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- Despite nothing being added on SmackDown, it’s still expected at least a couple more matches will be added to TLC.
- Nia Jax is training again, says the Observer, and she should be back sooner rather than later.
- Lars Sullivan, meanwhile, has been doing some work but is apparently still months away from coming back.
- WWE Network News says the upcoming Classic Content Drop for December will be episodes of WWE Confidential.
- The Observer notes there are meetings going on with MLW this week that could “have a major affect on the company’s future.” That could be for a streaming deal.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.