Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:
- WrestleVotes mentions there is the chance we see Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns and John Cena vs. Goldberg at WrestleMania 36. However, they also say it’s possible they switch that and we see Wyatt vs. Cena and Reigns vs. Goldberg.
- Speaking of Goldberg, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter says the original plan was for him just to work the Saudi Arabia show but that appears to have changed with the interest in his SmackDown appearance.
- They also say Rusev being announced for Super ShowDown shouldn’t be taken as a sign that he’s worked out his contract issues with WWE.
- Wrestling Observer Radio mentioned Jim Ross calling The Young Bucks the “Bucks of Youth” and said it could be related to Matt Hardy.
- PW Insider says the creative direction in AEW right now, and since the beginning of 2020, has gone through Tony Khan and he’s very hands on with everything.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.