Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:
- Fightful says WrestleMania 37 is now being listed as moved from Mar. 28 to April 11, 2021.
- PW Insider notes that the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view will now be held on Feb. 21, a week earlier than WWE originally planned for.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Randy Orton announcing himself for the Royal Rumble was a Red Herring at the time and there still looks to be a plan to do Orton vs. Bray Wyatt in a gimmick match.
- Trademark filings seem to indicate Matt Cardona could be bringing back his “True Hollywood Story” video series.
- For what it’s worth, Sonny Kiss has said he is not injured.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.