Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Rumors for the Day:Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- PW Insider says Alexa Bliss hasn’t been cleared as of yesterday and she’ll be evaluated within the next few weeks.
- They also say Cedric Alexander had been dealing with some kind of injury the last couple weeks but it’s unclear what it was.
- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter says AJ Styles pitched doing The O.C. vs. Undisputed Era at Survivor Series but it’s more likely to happen on NXT TV at some point.
- The reason Stephanie McMahon’s memoir still hasn’t been released nor has a planned release date is because there is no longer a relationship with Regan Arts, who was to publish it, says Insider.
- Per the Observer, an idea talked about in New Japan for 2020 is breaking Evil from LIJ and pushing him as a singles star.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.