News Rumor Roundup: WWE pyro, Revival status, FS1 premiere, AEW moves, more!

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
WWE.com
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.

Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:

• Pyro returns to WWE television next week, says Wrestlevotes.
  • As of Clash of Champions The Revival haven’t re-signed with WWE, according to Fightful.
  • A report in The Big Lead says FS1’s WWE studio show will premiere on Tues., Nov. 5. Christian, Edge, Paige, and others are in the running along with Booker T for the role of Renee Young’s co-host.
  • A TNT official told The Wrap there have already been discussions about an AEW studio show launching “shortly” after Dynamite premieres next week.
  • Impact’s Vice President of Production Kevin Sullivan is leaving the company along with a “select few” from his team and heading to All Elite, reports Post Wrestling.

If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.

Continue reading...

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Pyro returns to WWE television next week, says Wrestlevotes.
It's about time. Is this a permanent thing though, or just for next weeks big shows?

As of Clash of Champions The Revival haven’t re-signed with WWE, according to Fightful.
FUCK THE REVIVALjksilovethem

A report in The Big Lead says FS1’s WWE studio show will premiere on Tues., Nov. 5. Christian, Edge, Paige, and others are in the running along with Booker T for the role of Renee Young’s co-host.
My Fave 5 for Renee's co-host:
1. Booker "King Bookah" T
2. Paige here
3. The Rated R Superstar
4. Shane McMahon (get rid of him as an onscreen authority, just have him as a kayfabe owner commenting on the state of the WWE and its performers. I always enjoyed neutral Shane on Talking Smack)
5. Kayla Braxton, because I just want to see more of her :emoji_slight_smile:

A TNT official told The Wrap there have already been discussions about an AEW studio show launching “shortly” after Dynamite premieres next week.
Competition is good. I'm so glad AEW started up.

Impact’s Vice President of Production Kevin Sullivan is leaving the company along with a “select few” from his team and heading to All Elite, reports Post Wrestling.
Having said competition is good, I think TNA should just effing die already. Even WCW didn't try to stick around for this long after it realised it was dying and never reaching the heights it once had ever again

or Log in using