News Rusev Crushed

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Will, Apr 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. So on WWE.com Rusev is wrestling the Undertaker in a Casket match at the Greatest Royal Rumble. It's Zack Ryder all over again. I understand he doesn't have to be a main eventer but seriously he could be good to the mid card. Look at Cesaro at least he's in a solid tag team now

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yes I feel the proper time for him to win the US title was at mania, but I feel WWE had Jinder win because of the greatest royal rumble coming up.

He may the US not too long after the greatest rumble.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry but working with one of the greatest of all time at a glorified house show is not getting buried.

People are overreacting

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. I like how Rusev is so over we're focused on him as opposed to the fact that Taker is randomly returning for a casket match

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. "Bury me softly, Brother" -Rusev

• Like Like x 1
  6. Someone needs to remix this to "bury me softly"

7. But he likely will be getting buried. :y2j:

8. #8 Redboy123@, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Oh wait Jericho is getting buried instead

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yep, looks like Rusev pissed off WWE with his tweet, so he got kicked out of the match and replaced with Jericho. That's too bad, if it wasn't a squash that could of been a great moment for Ruru, even if he lost

10. Did they make him delete the tweet?

11. Rusev not being in the match is a bigger burial then him being in it.

As a fan Y2J v Taker is better Imo. So thanks Rusev, for that tweet!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Jericho is my favorite active wrassler so no complaints from me either. lol

13. No, but they made Lana post a tweet about how SHE pulled Rusev out. After that, Rusev then tweeted some stuff about being sad

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. So he got in trouble because of the bury me softy comment? Seriously?

15. #15 edge4ever, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    If he got in trouble for that: dumb. I like Jericho but I’ve seen taker and him battle. rusev deserves his opportunity.

16. I assume a combination of the comment and the TMZ click bait making him seem like an asshole, yes

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. TMZ can make bread seem like a jerk. That is no reason to punish someone. This "special" is losing more and more cred.

18. I do think the match would’ve been more beneficial to a degree for Rusev to have been in it as it just seems odd to randomly bring back Taker for a casket match then pluck out Y2J and stick him in for a replacement when he’s been in and out of action for so long because of touring... I’m a big fan of both so should be a good match but clearly just shows as a wrestler don’t bother airing anything even as a joke or you’re out!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah.. It seems like the only kind of humor they enjoy is their own. Wrestlers can't be funny unless they say so.