News Rumor Rusev Released [FAKE NEWS]

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by WholeFN'Moe, Apr 13, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. sooo.... I just seen this

Wonder if it's true.... I mean I could pretty much see it coming anyways. I don't understand why they would release somebody so over or not throw him a bone

2. I would wait till a credible source reports it, YouTubers tend to wanna click bait on anything (didn't watch the video.) As soon as I realized it wasn't a credible source I closed it.

Not saying this is fake news or anything but definitely not trusting a video that has 'comments disabled' from a random guy.

3. Not released yet.

Rusev

Still on Smackdown, no news yet.

4. The title of this thread clickbaited me hard

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. Everyone is referring to this tweet and the fact that he deleted everything from his bio about WWE.
    Could be a work or maybe he is pissed but he is still under WWE's belt as of now.

EDIT: Pretty sure he walks soon though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Its clear Rusev wants out. Either push him or push him out the door.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. #7 SWL, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    I wouldn't blame him for doing so, if he does eventually walk out on the E, I hope he's able to transition well into another wrestling company and Lana could maybe keep chasing that acting career she was aiming for before joining WWE. I highly doubt they'll let him keep the name "Rusev" so either his whole gimmick is gonna need a re-do or he's just gonna reinvent himself like Jericho did for New Japan.. or basically every other time in his career

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. :nelson:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I would really like to see someone push him out the door. He is a burly lad.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. WWE haven't released Neville yet, so if Rusev walks WWE may make it difficult for him to move on. Considering Rusev has generated alot more money then Neville.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I added the "rumor" tag since this isn't a fact, just what people are speculating.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Don't work yourself into a shoot, brother. Much love. - BB

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I think this whole thing is a work.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I dont know why it would be a work tho.

No clear motive for WWE to do a work like this. If this is a work, then I am being worked big time

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. If he was released it's because he asked for his release... The rumor is he was put into the US Title match at WrestleMania because he wanted out of his contract.

16. Yeah that's why I thought this wasn't made up... it was pretty obvious he was leaving soon anyway I thought

17. I would like to see him stay and be in the main event picture for a little while and then be mid card. The issue is that this seemingly wont happen in WWE, so if he leaves, I don’t blame him. He’s talented, entertaining, and a good wrestler. He would do well anywhere.

18. He was put in a title match at mania because he wants out of his contract? You mean to eat the pin or what? Otherwise that doesn’t make sense. They wouldn’t put a guy in a big US title match because he wants to leave?

Or did you mean they tried to throw him a bone and put him in a title picture?

19. He was on the WM card rather than the kickoff show battle royal.. He gets paid a lot more money .

• Agree Agree x 1