News Sasha Banks is Legit Dead

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Jeffry Fucking Mason, Aug 4, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. [​IMG]

Sasha Banks, as well as Seth Rollins, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, and Brock Lesnar, have all had "alternate" action figures released of them recently, as they make up the second batch of WWE Zombie Figures released by Mattel.

Hm, I'm really good at clickbait. I should get a check from Sheep Culture. OH WAIT, those fuckers don't get paid by Youtube to clickbait anymore. What a shame....not. XDXDXDXDXD

/clickbait troll thread which was made for my own tired amusement

• Like Like x 2
  2. Why are they making Zombie Action Figures, anyways? Its it like an early Halloween Thing or what?
    Looks kinda interesting...

3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  4. They're always looking for ways to make out of the ordinary figures because it's something unique for collectors, and something fun for kids. Back in the 90s, they had army themed, underwater themed, and space themed ones, they had ones that sweat (those were as dumb as they sound), they had super duper muscular ones. Recently they've made stuff like the 2 zombie series, the mutant series, and a crossover with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

5. Is that the only gif you know how to use?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ....stop

• What? What? x 2
  7. I also know how to use this one
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. .....Yea, I hate giphy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like Sasha Banks...but I find Zombies boring and overexposed...

If you've seen the original Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead
    and Day of the Dead...then everything else (in my opinion) is simply
    the same rehashed idea over and over again.

I did enjoy 28 Days Later (if that counts)...but that's it for me and Zombies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I prefer Zombie comedies tbf.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Funny. I find Sasha also boring, yet underexposed :emoji_wink:

Unless it's Dead Rising or The Walking Dead (ONLY the Telltale games, fuck the shows and comics) I really couldn't care less about them. Just saw this figure while stocking it on the shelf last night and thought I'd have a little fun with a thread title :emoji_grin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Shaun of the Dead was fun...but I didn't watch that because it had Zombies in it...

Are there many Zombie comedies?

I'm sure most men (except her husband) find Sasha...underexposed...

13. I wish Sasha would come back to the indies. Then I could actually watch her, and maybe her husband could start wrestling again, too. I don't remember him being terrible the couple of times I saw him in ROH back in the day.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. ....Wait, how do you know it's fun if you haven't seen it?

Zombieland is pretty good, they focus a bit more on the character development than the zombies but it's still good. You need to at least watch the Bill Murray scene XD

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Who is her husband?
    -
    Ever seen Zombieland? Its kind of a Comedy. I liked that one. I hv seen some of the one's @Grievous mentioned.

16. Bout 3 mths ago I heard That Snoop is her cousin? Is that True?

17. Kid Mikaze, iirc. Small time guy who mostly just wrestled in the northeast

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. I meant I didn't watch it because it was a zombie film...
    I watched it because I liked the idea of the film.

A romantic comedy...with zombies...

19. Is that blood I see on her leg?

This action figure needs banned asap

• Funny Funny x 3
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted