News Sasha is probably going to do something crazy at Money in the Bank

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jun 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]
    Sasha Banks has shown time and again that when she’s placed in a position to make some kind of history, be it headlining a pay-per-view in an Iron Man match or a Hell in a Cell match, she brings her very best. With that in mind, what can we expect of her when she participates in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match on June 17 just outside of Chicago, Illinois?

Thankfully, Red Carpet Report straight up asked her what we can expect. You won’t be surprised with her response:

“You can expect me to do some crazy things because I keep on dreaming about this match, I keep seeing myself diving off ladders and whatever. But at the end of the day, the goal is to go up that ladder and grab that briefcase. That’s the number one goal, that’s what you can expect, for me to win. But I’m really excited because I feel like I’m a kid. I remember watching Shawn Michaels in ladder matches and now to be a part of it, as a woman, it feels really, really amazing.”

You ready to fear for her life in just over a week?

Continue reading...

2. People didn't want Sasha in the match. Sorry but Sasha is one of the best women's wrestlers and in the company. You have a ladder match full of people who have never been in a ladder match. You need all your best wrestlers. Sasha had to be in thius match.

I would be surprised if she has the best spot in the match, considering Naomi is in the match.

3. Sasha, you're on nobody's mind anymore.. She's a loser who didn't qualify for the match in the first place.. They probably picked a name out of a hat for the final entry.. She's old news.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nah they picked her cuz they realised that its a ladder match full of inexperienced woman. You need your best wresters o be in the match otherwise its going to be shit. Can't fill the match up with Alexa Bliss and Lana ffs.

5. Charlotte was already in the match.. They picked her because they needed to fill out the match, obviously.

• Like Like x 2
  6. You need more than Charlotte. You need most people in the match to be good wrestlers. Which is the case because of Sasha. Who do you think would of been in the match without her, Dana Brooke?

7. Bayley or Ruby Riott.. Didn't matter, they're just an extra person in the match who has zero chance of winning. The Gauntlet was 7 losers who contribute nothing to RAW each week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah so what. Constructing a MITB ladder match is hard work, especially with inexperienced woman. So having one of the best wrestlers in the match is beneficial. This math could be disaster so you need your best woman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sasha seems determined to break her neck like Lita nearly did doing a suicide dive

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sasha will do something crazy to injure Charlotte or Bayley will come down and do something to cause Sasha do something stupid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. That's all she seems to do now is injure people.. She doesn't even put on good matches much anymore.. Her entire appeal is gone.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. I said it when she was in NXT and I will say it again...
    Overrated! *clap clap* *clap clap clap*

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Oh I agree, I completely which is sad to be honest because she and Bayley were great\good in NXT, and decent for a while on the main roster but that all changed. I mean Sasha and Bayley have been in a longer feud then Roman has and their hasn't been a end to it yet.

14. You have a lot of free time don't you? Also, to some extent I will agree, but Sasha in NXT was better the Sasha on Raw.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Copy/Paste :pity:

A few great matches in NXT doesn't mean anything. If you come to the main roster and lose all your fire/appeal, what is the point? I know a lot of people thought Sasha was the greatest thing since sliced bread, just like Paige, and look at both of them now. They have their core fan base who would lick the ground they walk on and then everyone else who forgets they are even still around till they see them.

• Like Like x 2
  16. They were good in NXT, but i don't pay much attention to that because everyone is good in NXT.. You rarely ever see any bad matches. All the Takeover's are excellent. The real test is to see how they adapt on the main roster and it's really exposed Sasha... She's not a terrible wrestler or anything, but she's not as good as people thought she was.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah, but a lot of that was due to WWE and their handling of wrestlers in a sense. I mean The Acension was a hell of a tag team in NXT come main roster Vince or who ever just shitted on them so to say, you know. WWE doesn't want to push grassroots talent, you know, they want to push their homegrown like Alexa, Nia, and some others.That is why several of the women from the indies are bland and stall. Ruby Rioty, who was Hedi Lovelace in the indies was a good wrestler and could work the crowd and such, but now on Raw,sje does,nothing. WWE takes great talent and pisses them away excluding some because, to me at least, it a FU to people who enjoy wrestling or even Indy\Japan/Whatever else. Also, a lot of wrestlers have a core fanbase that sees them as god of sort or whatever, CM Punk fans being some of the worse, but that doesn't mean all their fans are the same.

18. Sasha can wrestle, but she is prone to injuring other women, botching moves, and missing queues.

Maybe they should put a step between NXT and the main roster to make sure they are ready instead of just throwing everyone and anyone who is over in the main shows.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Again, I will blame that on WWE creativite because they hardly don't know anything about wrestling anymore. I do think she isn't as good as she once was because she kind of doesn't care anymore, you know, which is sad. Realisticly, speaking none of the women now will be doing a whole lot or be written right becuase WWE will ne pushing and shoving Ronda down people's throat like they have with Shayna in NXT and soon the other two women of UFC they signed, but again that is a bias opinion.

20. Oh we all know WWE has some of the blame here. They tend to push people when they aren't ready and undersell great talent.

Yeah it seems like there is a pattern here, more so with the women than men but some of the men have become lost in translation too.

I think it comes down to marketing. If you like core wrestling, NXT is for you... If you like a drama show put on by a bunch of 9th graders, then RAW and SmackDown is for you! (lol)

Oh I know that, just the ones who get displayed the most (like everyone/everything else in the media) tends to make other people look worse or look as if it is the majority.

• Like Like x 1