Sasha should win Money in the Bank.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
All these wrestlers threatening to leave then getting titles. Where is this hate for Sasha come from? Everyone is fucking doing it seems
Facts. Neville is unanimously a hero. Revival are doing the right thing by begging to go to AEW. People still revere CM Punk for walking out.

But noooo, Sasha wants to leave, and she's an entitled bitch. K.

The easiest way for me to describe NXT Sasha was when she really figured her character out, on the episodes it was missing, the show really felt like it was missing something. Like Sasha's star power sent it to another level.

Hasn't she been a babyface the whole time on the MR? If you discount the Team BAD crap?

I just want to say it was Wrestlemania 33, and the build to THREE wrestlemanias ago, when Bayley won the title from Charlotte with Sasha's help, making her seem like a paper champion and Sasha as a shit friend, then she broke Charlotte's losing streak with Sasha's help... then at Mania they told the story of "Sasha got eliminated first because she got knocked out by a turnbuckle pad and Bayley had to fight on her own, and wow she pulled it off!" and the whole thing was rushed and so far from being the right story to tell that not only did it fail dramatically, but as people simply awaited the heel turn from Sasha and the blowoff match this failed so dramatically that.. of course they didn't change course.

It's been 3 Wrestlemanias that have passed of these two fucking around as friends and them never pulling the trigger on a single thing. Tell a story, cut it off. Tease a heel turn, forget the next week. Tease them being lesbian lovers, absolutely nothing afterwards. Of course I'd be mad as hell backstage if after I had the best story payoff in YEARS being the heel who gave Bayley such an amazing moment in Brooklyn in 2015 and y'all can never write an actual story for me.

Sasha for AEW Women's Champion

• Applause
Reactions: Seto

Seto

新時代
Legend
Sasha for AEW Women's Champion
I agree, with most of what you said, but this is something I have to disagree with. I mean AEW has Allie, Bea Priestley, Dr. Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, a personal favorite, and Yuka Sakazaki, another personal favorite. These women should be AEW Women's Champion before Sasha by a mile. If she does sign with AEW and they, AEW, give her the title basically because of former stardom, that will piss a lot of people off.

Reactions: Snowman

SWL

what would Conan do?
Legend
I wouldn't be mad at Sasha winning MITB and slowly turning heel. Looking at this thread so far, it seems like she's easy to hate anyways so why not go there? You just need to have someone popular like Asuka reach for it, so that Sasha can push her off and take it or smth like that.

Banks also just signed a multi year deal last May, so I doubt she's gonna sit at home for 2+ years while under contract like Pac did for 1 year. My guess is she's pulling a Ziggler/working people into getting a better deal once her current one is up

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Then whoopty fucking doo, good job Sasha, you made one random guy think you're an awful person. Have a cookie

I don't believe for a second any of that was a work, and I guarantee you aren't convincing me otherwise. She's shit in every way, saying "Kayfabe Kayfabe Kayfabe!" Doesn't work. Kayfabe is dead, get over it
Love how you spin my entire post by suggesting I think kayfabe isn't dead.A real manipulate move. Too bad it's obvious to see through. Worse then the left wing media smh.

You hate Sasha because of rumours. That's a fucking great source of information to hate someone you don't even know. Interviews as well?

You really are being worked by the modern day wrestling machine. Stop reading the dirt sheets bro.

Grievous II

"The Most Complained About Member Of All Time"
Legend
Ugh...I shouldn't be doing this...

Okay...so I haven't watched a main roster match since the Survivor Series kickoff
show...but I do have an opinion on this.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong...this is just how I feel about the situation.

IN MY OPINION...Alexa Bliss & Carmella were TERRIBLE MITB winners...
mainly because they are terrible wrestlers who were both only successful in
their cash in attempts because of the actions that took place before
their attempts. I know that happens a lot...but with Carmella & Alexa...
it was the ONLY booking option they really had because they aren't
skilled enough to believably cash in on their own.

I personally would hope the WWE will give the case to an actual performer
who is talented & threatening in their own right.

Now seeing as Becky is a dual champion...I would have to guess the
winner will be from SDL...that way Becky can drop the SDL title during
the cash in, keep the RAW title & move to RAW permanently while SDL
gets their women's title back with the tag titles "floating" between brands.

So...looking at the SDL roster...I would say Asuka should win the MitB
briefcase...then at the MitB event itself Becky can have a successful
defense (against Lacey Evans? Really? LAME!) then Asuka could attack,
cash in, choke Becky out & claim the SDL title, taking it back to the blue
brand.

Then if the timing is right...have Becky & Asuka keep the belts till Survivor
Series 2019 & then have them face off 1 on 1 to see really who the better
woman is (Asuka being up 2 - 0 at that point in time).

While I'd like to see Sasha win the MitB briefcase...I just don't see it
happening. In fact I predict Sasha will leave the company in the next
12 months because of how she has been treated ever since she
debuted on the main roster.

I know opinions on Sasha are very split in the wrestling fandom...but
I just want to say I like her as a performer...even if I've heard she is a
horrible person outside of the ring.

That's it...that's all I'm saying.

I know I shouldn't have typed this out...but I did.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Superstar Shakeup next week means it's pretty much impossible to predict in confidence any creative direction wwe is going in.

I think Sasha being about bank statements and money works well with being Ms money in the bank. Just like Carmella, who basically just did The Boss character.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
I agree, with most of what you said, but this is something I have to disagree with. I mean AEW has Allie, Bea Priestley, Dr. Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, a personal favorite, and Yuka Sakazaki, another personal favorite. These women should be AEW Women's Champion before Sasha by a mile. If she does sign with AEW and they, AEW, give her the title basically because of former stardom, that will piss a lot of people off.
That's absolutely fair... Actually, that's better. What if there's a tournament with Sasha vs Shida in the finals, with Shida going over in a big triumphant win? They could put her over huge, and I'm assuming Sasha still prefers that to doing fuck-all for 2 years.

Grievous II

Legend
I prefer my women in WWE to have hair:
View attachment 8720
Oh...Oh No...

Wait...is that photoshopped?

Also...I change my pick.

Have Ember Moon win the MitB.

She's a great, athletic wrestler & has the perfect finisher
for a quick, exciting, high impact cash in. Plus Becky could
kick out of the first Eclipse to still look badass even in
defeat.

Give it to Ember!

Wait...

I just remembered...

I don't care.

• Applause

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Oh...Oh No...

Wait...is that photoshopped?

Also...I change my pick.

Have Ember Moon win the MitB.

She's a great, athletic wrestler & has the perfect finisher
for a quick, exciting, high impact cash in. Plus Becky could
kick out of the first Eclipse to still look badass even in
defeat.

Give it to Ember!

Wait...

I just remembered...

I don't care.
i dunno. her character is pretty much non existent. Dana Brooke is more over then her as well.

• LOL
Reactions: Grievous II

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Like most of the women on the main roster then
No most women have characters now. Ember is the only one left in the dust. Oh wait she is a ware wolf.... Not really as that's never mentioned and her promos are just from a generic wrestler from a video game. Everyone else actually has more to there character. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but even so ya devilled has shown more character then ember.

Grievous II

Legend
You know who should win the MitB...Carmella again.
And I literally just projectile vomited all over the place.

Well done Seto Seto

No most women have characters now. Ember is the only one left in the dust. Oh wait she is a ware wolf.... Not really as that's never mentioned and her promos are just from a generic wrestler from a video game. Everyone else actually has more to there character. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but even so ya devilled has shown more character then ember.
Really? Well I haven't been watching for a while...

The only thing I know about Sonya Deville is she's a rug muncher.

I mean I've always thought the WWE "ruined" Ember by having her
talk...she should have been the creepy, silent type...but what's done
is done I guess.

At least they didn't make her a Voodoo Priestess & team her up
with Bray Wyatt...

*Thinks*

Although that may have been interesting to see...even if they
botched it like they do 95% of the time.

I just like Ember because she's a fantastic wrestler with a great
look & plenty of bounce. I don't really focus on "character" in the
WWE...because nobody has any...or if they do they are generally
annoying idiots.

I actually like wrestlers who can wrestle you see.

I guess that's why I continue to enjoy NXT.

Reactions: Red Rain

Grievous II

Legend
You might as well prepare for someone completely useless to win it. I mean, hell if anything Bayley may win it.
Honestly...better Bayley than one of the main roster "Divas"

*Checks current Roster*

Honestly I'd be happy if;
Naomi
Ruby Riott
Sasha Banks
Asuka
Bayley
Ember Moon
Kairi Sane
Nikki Cross
Sonya Deville
or even Mickie James won it...

Just let someone who can actually wrestle win it.

• Agree