Weekly Saturday Night Exodus - Week 3 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Legend

Match Card:

Tournament Matches:

VS

Lukey @LukeTheGreatFTW vs Luis Alvarado @Hybrid
Winner: Lukey

VS

The Amazing H SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh vs Caleb Hayes Jonny Nostradamus Jonny Nostradamus
Winner: The Amazing H

VS

Singles Match: Randy Borton @Randy Borton vs Des Pierson @Emo
Winner: Randy Borton

VS

Singles Match: Trodai @SmoothCriminal vs Ty Creed @Ellis Sullivan
No Contest

VS

Singles Match: King Votan @KingsPunch vs Jason Frost @W0LFBAN3666

Winner: King Votan

VS

Singles Match: JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Tyson Frost @SmudgyParasite

Winner: JJ Colton

Didn't want to have to give out strikes after 3 weeks, but here we are... Strikes going out to @DemonHunter1257 for not showing up for two matches in a row. I've been pretty lenient and let it slide after you didn't show up last week, but two weeks in a row now... You wont be involved in the first show after next weeks PPV.

Also, I know that @KingsPunch and @W0LFBAN3666 did a singles match against each other, but you didn't tell me the result. Once i'm aware i'll update.

Last edited:

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management

Match Card:

Tournament Matches:

VS

Lukey @LukeTheGreatFTW vs Luis Alvarado @Hybrid
Winner: Lukey

VS

The Amazing H SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh vs Caleb Hayes Jonny Nostradamus Jonny Nostradamus
Winner: The Amazing H

VS
VS

Triple Threat Match: Randy Borton @Randy Borton vs Blackjack @DemonHunter1257 vs Des Pierson @Emo
Winner: Randy Borton

VS

Singles Match: Trodai @SmoothCriminal vs Ty Creed @Ellis Sullivan
No Contest

VS
VS

Triple Threat Match: King Votan @KingsPunch vs The Webmaster @MintMidget69 vs Jason Frost @W0LFBAN3666
No Contest

VS

Singles Match: JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Tyson Frost @SmudgyParasite

Winner: JJ Colton

Didn't want to have to give out strikes after 3 weeks, but here we are... Strikes going out to @DemonHunter1257 and @MintMidget69 for not showing up for two matches in a row. I've been pretty lenient and let it slide after you both didn't show up last week, but two weeks in a row now... You wont be involved in the first show after next weeks PPV.

Also, I know that @KingsPunch and @W0LFBAN3666 did a singles match against each other, but you didn't tell me the result. Once i'm aware i'll update.

Just wait until after the tournament...

Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using