Weekly Saturday Night Exodus - Week 5 - Results

Discussion in 'WWE 2K16 Archive: Xbox' started by SupaHeeroh, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Match Card:

[​IMG]
    IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    [​IMG]VS [​IMG]
    15 Minute Iron Man Match: JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Caleb Hayes @Jet Starr
    Draw

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]
    Singles Match: Lukey @LukeTheGreatFTW vs Ben Song @Papa Franku's ear
    Winner: Ben Song

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]
    Singles Match: The Amazing H @SupaHeeroh vs Jason Frost @W0LFBAN3666
    No Contest

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]
    Singles Match: Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur vs Trodai @SmoothCriminal
    Winner: Robert Blake

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]
    Singles Match: Chris Young @impactking vs Mondragon @BuckBumbl3

Winner: Chris Young

2. I FUCKING CALLED IT YOU BITCHES! Ben Song is getting that push :kappa:

3. Ben Song getting the upset victory on Lukey!?! World Heavyweight Champion Lukey!?!
    I gotta say I'm shocked.

4. Didn't actually want the belt anyway.

5. [​IMG]

6. I won the match, but @Jet Starr and @SupaHeeroh didnt like how I won so, we decide to let it end as a draw.

7. how did you win?

8. You pinned off of a reversal/glitch. You did not win. Had you gotten a second pin, I wouldn't have cared. I just didn't want a retarded loss on my record.

9. He was trying to hit me with my curb stomp, and he didn't know that I have a finisher so what happened is that when he tried to hit me I press the Y button to hit him with a catching RKO.

10. It was the glitched standing Curb Stomp that gives you the catch finisher no matter what. He didn't have enough stamina to do a finisher legitimately and it basically did the mid-move RKO. @TheFrostyBlur

11. I remember that. Can't do anything about it and requires nothing from the other person.

12. Sadly I didn't. There was network errors everywhere for the first ten minutes but I have a clip of me hitting my third dropkick (which easily could've ended it) but that light headed ass ref fell to the ground. I will have my revenge on Lil Song!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ha!! I actually saw that clip.

14. I also tried to hit him with a diving dropkick but he was too far away from me and I tried to go for the Super Dropkick in the corner but my stamina wasn't going up quick enough.

15. To be fair you can use a finisher in that situation

16. Regardless, that move is glitched and he did not have enough stamina to be able to actually do it.