Saylor (OG user)

Saylor

Legend
Legend
Hi All,

Because it's been a while, I figured I'd check in with the forum.

I first joined this forum in 2012, and it's awesome to see that it's still going strong.

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy in these unprecedented times (global pandemic: Covid-19

Despite the fact that I no longer watch wrestling as often as I once did, I do occasionally watch highlights on YouTube.

Nonetheless, I just wanted to say hello and send my best wishes to everyone.

Saylor.

• Cheers!
Reactions: Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Guardian of WWEF
Hotshot
Hi All,

Because it's been a while, I figured I'd check in with the forum.

I first joined this forum in 2012, and it's awesome to see that it's still going strong.

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy in these unprecedented times (global pandemic: Covid-19

Despite the fact that I no longer watch wrestling as often as I once did, I do occasionally watch highlights on YouTube.

Nonetheless, I just wanted to say hello and send my best wishes to everyone.

Saylor.
I've been here since 2017.... It's nice to meet and see O.G Members come back now and then. Also, Solid Snake and Solidus aren't here anymore. Cam is our new Admin. :emoji_slight_smile:

E.A. Roadster

The Authentic
Legend
I see what you did there. Assuming from your display picture, you’re a Newcastle fan?

Hey E.A. Roadster, how are you? I hope all is well.
Doing well. He's a Bury fan but his favorite player is Demba Ba because he liked it when he scored against Wayne Bridge when Bridge played for Sunderland and he hates Wayne Bridge because he played for Manchester City and they signed and then dumped Kieran Trippier who is from Bury and he hated them for that (weird I know).

Saylor

Legend
Legend
Doing well. He's a Bury fan but his favorite player is Demba Ba because he liked it when he scored against Wayne Bridge when Bridge played for Sunderland and he hates Wayne Bridge because he played for Manchester City and they signed and then dumped Kieran Trippier who is from Bury and he hated them for that (weird I know).

Demba Ba is a fantastic player, even though he was a major factor in Manchester United's early exit from the Champions League.

I won't lie, I didn't understand any of it, but all I know is that it's difficult to dislike Demba Ba.

However, thank you for the clarification. It is greatly appreciated.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions