Seeking Bets Manager

The Cam

Administrator
Chairman
Hi guys,

I am posting this to let you guys know about a new staff position here at WWEF. As the title of this topic suggests, this position is called the Bets Manager. What does this entail? I'd say the title is self explanatory, but this individual will be responsible for managing our bets system. You'll notice that there aren't typically too many bets going on with this feature. Given that an Administrator has been covering that task, that's why. With this new position, we will have one individual on our staff team whose priority is to keep our bets system flowing. This means keeping numerous betting options available at all times, and properly providing odds for these bets. For example, we could potentially have bets regarding the NBA, NHL, NCAA, XFL, NFL, etc. It's never too early to get those Super Bowl bets going.

At the same time, as an acting staff member of this community, there are obvious expectations as well. We want this individual to be active within our community, and not a random bystander. You're also representing WWEF as a whole with this role. You have to be respectful to other individuals within the community. Note: This is not a Moderator position. You will not have any permissions beyond the betting add-on.

What are some perks for this role?
  • A virtual paycheck of 100 WWEF credits on a daily basis.
  • Access to the super cool and very confidential staff forum.
  • A fancy colored username.
  • Spending more time on WWEF, of course.
If you are interested in this role, please shoot me a PM with this application completed:

Rich (BB code):
Name: 
What does WWEF mean to you? 
Why are you interested in this role? 
Do you have the free time to commit to this position? 
Make sure you send it with love, guys.

Regards,
Cam

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
I'm loving all of the responses!

I thought my girlfriend was the only one that leaves me on read...
She leaves you on read because she gets busy sometimes replying to me :P

Almost no one that's still here, to my knowledge at least, still does the whole betting thing. The older people have plenty of credits or whatever they're called in order to buy what they want, which at this point is mainly just username colors or the occasional username change. The newer people don't have the credits to bet, or they don't realize it's a feature because so few people use it, or they don't stick around. No idea how to change this, either, it's just kinda what it's become.

As far as the bets manager thing goes... personally I have plenty of free time to keep up with it, but I'm virtually tech stupid, I don't follow anything but wrestling, and I still have no idea how the whole betting odds thing works. So hey, it may not be the answer you were looking for, but at least now you have a response!

• LOL
Reactions: The Cam

The Reagmaster

Guardian of Light, Ryan Satin of WWEF
Legend
Damn. You'd think The Reagmaster The Reagmaster would at least respond to me.
I would love to do it and I know tech stuff but I do not keep track of sports at all. The only thing I know about the NFL is that I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and the only things I know about the Premier League is that I'm a Liverpool and that it really hurts when someone shoots a football into your crotch. That has happened multiple times and it actually required surgery At one point. I'm not gonna be helpful in that position as some other people may be.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
She leaves you on read because she gets busy sometimes replying to me :P

Almost no one that's still here, to my knowledge at least, still does the whole betting thing. The older people have plenty of credits or whatever they're called in order to buy what they want, which at this point is mainly just username colors or the occasional username change. The newer people don't have the credits to bet, or they don't realize it's a feature because so few people use it, or they don't stick around. No idea how to change this, either, it's just kinda what it's become.

As far as the bets manager thing goes... personally I have plenty of free time to keep up with it, but I'm virtually tech stupid, I don't follow anything but wrestling, and I still have no idea how the whole betting odds thing works. So hey, it may not be the answer you were looking for, but at least now you have a response!
You are just trying to get Cam to leave her for me so you can have her. Bad boy.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
Don’t let Jeff be the manager. He’ll turn our credits into a new crypto currency and run off with them. He’s an evil genius.
I get great satisfaction out of you having enough faith in me to understand crypto currency, even after I mentioned only a few posts ago that I can't even comprehend the basics of betting odds. That kind of loyalty is exactly the reason why you will be the first one I go to when I start recruiting evil minions.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
I get great satisfaction out of you having enough faith in me to understand crypto currency, even after I mentioned only a few posts ago that I can't even comprehend the basics of betting odds. That kind of loyalty is exactly the reason why you will be the first one I go to when I start recruiting evil minions.
THAT is your genius, pretending not to know.

lol the crypto currency thing popped in my mind last night and i really needed to get someone on it. Who better than you?

or Log in using